No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the only way Iraq can get this is if Fifa says... the investigation has been ongoing and we have not deemed Zahra al doping ineligible therefore he can play untill his case is closed... Thats the ONLY way they can win
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
      If IFF actually get this done I will never badmouth them again. This little scheme was actually genius.
      Maybe they're actually learning something from all this Nuclear Diplomacy!
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

So Zara folan shodeh and Iraqi FA knew about it AND they knew IFA knew about it too, yet they went ahead and played this Folan Shodeh!!!? It will only makes sense if Iraqis didn't understand the rules and for a change IFA did!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

bacheha ye chizi begam ha, khodemuni, all this problems which we suffered with IFF, facing doping, older players in U-.. ages, or using suspended players NOW actually seems to pay off!!!! We seems to become experts in this area, knowing the rules and paragraphs now memorized!!!! we are now teachers, teaches AFC what the rules are. So all which we suffered in the past seems to have something good today federation of the year title pas bikhod nabood engar.....
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

How many hours are left til the news is announced?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              I think the only way Iraq can get this is if Fifa says... the investigation has been ongoing and we have not deemed Zahra al doping ineligible therefore he can play untill his case is closed... Thats the ONLY way they can win
              Yes! But then there was no reason to keep Iran in Australia, and then delay the meeting. I think the delay all the signs are good (though I am not entirely optimistic about the outcome).
              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                Wouldn't put it past them. This is actually the 99% result.

Them actually siding with Iran is 1%, because we know they could give f*ck all about us.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                  How many hours are left til the news is announced?
                  1 hour and 12 minutes
                  زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                    Maybe they're actually learning something from all this Nuclear Diplomacy!
                    Bozghaleh Jaan, you are getting dangerously close to your 20 post a year ration!!? I thought I just give you a gentle reminder
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The fact that its taking so long can be looked at both positively and negatively.

Maybe its taking long because they are desperate to find a loophole, and simply cant do it.

Maybe its taking so long because they have no choice but to rule in favour of Iran, and need time to figure out all the details (schedule, etc..)

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                        according to fifa, the whole team would be punished by forfeit. There is no such individual fine which exists in this sense.
                        There is, if doping happens in a game. In this case, as far as I remember the regulations, 2 or more players have to test positive for the team to forfeit the match.

If the Iraqi federation can prove that it had no knowledge of the results because it was not made aware of them by the IFF (we pretty much know this didn't happen), FIFA and AFC (both of these last two are just speculation at this point), then the committee may treat this the same as the doping of a player having just come to the Iraqi FA's knowledge (as in being found guilty of doping during the game).

It really is a complex legal question at the end of the day.

Comment

They really need to hurry this up, while the wait factor is nothing less than overwhelming for everyone, for thousands of fans in my shoes who were/are planning to attend the SK game; we are really running out of time. Although this isnt THAT big of a deal, and at this stage we dont really have anything to lose so even if we have to play in front of a a full stadium of SK fans it will still be considered a massive positive for our football, I cant see too many Iran fans that arent based in Sydney already being able to make it there in time.
                          I personally dont give a shit because I will rent and drive a bus and take as many people with me as possible. All in all they need to speed this up, our players are gonna need at least 24 hours to mentally prepare themselves. Hell, I need 24 hours to mentally prepare myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            The fact that its taking so long can be looked at both positively and negatively.
                            Maybe its taking long because they are desperate to find a loophole, and simply cant do it.
                            Maybe its taking so long because they have no choice but to rule in favour of Iran, and need time to figure out all the details (schedule, etc..)
                            That's both positive!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              Bozghaleh Jaan, you are getting dangerously close to your 20 post a year ration!!? I thought I just give you a gentle reminder
                              Us oldtimers, we wake up from time to time. Let's make it 20.2/year and I'll be ok
                              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

AFC/FIFA Bayad Kari Koni Aroom Begiram!! (RIP MORTEZA PASHAIE)

Comment

Working...
                                X