BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
    What if iraq offers iff money in the meeting to keep them happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Idk where you've been the last 12 years, but Iraq is a piss poor country that Iran has kept afloat through investment. They don't have enough money to pay Hosseini's salary, let alone IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      That's 2 hours from now, goodnight people.
      man I thought everybody lived here in California when it's only 6:15 pm, 73 F outside, kabob is on the grill sizzling, and the margaritas chilling on ice....with a wedge of lemon of course...

Asodeh bekhabeed zeera ma drinking rita's on ice....
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

plot twist: doctor doom is carlos queiroz

Comment

The delay is good news!

There are three things we need in order to get a 3-0

1) Doping need to be confirmed: YES (according to news reports).
          2) He needs to be officially ineligible: I am NOW assuming this to be a YES (if he was eligible, there would be no need to delay the meeting, just say its "Still under investigation, Iranians go home."
          3) Punishment: Individual or Team. Fifa rules are pretty clear about team punishment, but we know they'll try to find a loophole or something for Iraqis, saying they weren't told etc.
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Even if we dont get the decision all the stress will probably make iraq lose by a big margin against korea

Comment

another reason can be, that they accept in general the doping, but wants to convince iranian side "diplomatic way" to accept iraq as semifinalist.

i hope they know and are aware that we are still awake.......dont accept whatever they offer!!
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
                Guys this is not going to happen no matter how hard we try, AFC is not going to change the result cause if it does then it means Iraq lost all there group stage games 3-0! which jordan would move forward. so Bottom line AFC doesnt care aboout this mistake cause they dont wanna go through the trouble of all games

NOW if it was iran who was dopping they would take this all the way back to world cup F))))))K AFC
                This is NOT the case. This argument about JORDAN AND PALESTINE DOESN'T MATTER!!!!

In order to have a proper complaint of an ineligible player, you have to file it within a certain time after the game's final whistle.

Jordan and Palestine are SOL, since they didn't sue.

Comment

A quick but obvious question: did this Iraqi player also take part in group matches? If so, doesn't that change the whole equation in Iraq's group, assuming the AFC decides to act against Iraq? I doubt they'd complicate things for themselves like that...

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Idk where you've been the last 12 years, but Iraq is a piss poor country that Iran has kept afloat through investment. They don't have enough money to pay Hosseini's salary, let alone IFF
                    Buddy IFF will take any amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      In order to have a proper complaint of an ineligible player, you have to file it within a certain time after the game's final whistle.
                      Did we file within 2 hours? I haven't read that we did anywhere.....
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by veis View Post
                        A quick but obvious question: did this Iraqi player also take part in group matches? If so, doesn't that change the whole equation in Iraq's group, assuming the AFC decides to act against Iraq? I doubt they'd complicate things for themselves like that...
                        any team can complaint within two hours after the game only!
                        Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          guys please dont get your hopes up
                          it wont be reversed and we all know it
                          i hate it as much as you do but the fact is Iraq will play S.Korea and we are elimintated
                          that is it,period.
                          all of our brains, a few days earlier....

"iraq just scored a penalty in the 116th minute.
                          dont get your hopes up
                          i hate it as much as you do but the fact is Iraq will play S.Korea and we are elimintated
                          that is it,period."

THREE. MINUTES. LATER.

Comment

Originally posted by veis View Post

no, because each team has 24hrs time file complain after the game!
                            Jordan, palestine, Japan didnt. so case closed for them.
                            While we did! And are therefore rightfuly being summoned to the meeting!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I am still here with Carlos Queiroz in a Canberra chelo kababi called Persian Mawlana. CQ is eating so much stuff, he ordered soltani barg with mirza ghasemi and Ab Gosht, he says food helps him relax during stressful situations, CQ also showed off some of his recent progress in farsi, he knows some words like "tashakor", "taarof", "darvazeh", "khotkar", "sibil" ... LONG LIVE CQ, he is IRANIAN !
                              KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ft5xjqtwR8

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X