Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Guys, what's this about the announcement having been postponed for 10 a.m. Tehran time. Anyone else heard this anywhere outside twitter?
    Oh my god...fuck my life.

Comment

This "meeting' taking place; who's participating?

Comment

I can't keep my eyes open and it's my 5th red bull
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Oh my god...fuck my life.
          Though it was fun staying up till late with you guys.

Comment

who and where is our ghoromdang PFDC ambassador and source in sydney court? Who is our source for Breaking News in front of the door...yeki fekre into karde aslan????
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

ENLARGECAPTION
              SYDNEY: Asian Cup officials scrambled on Sunday (Jan 25) to deal with a sensational protest from Iran claiming that Iraq fielded an ineligible player during their stormy quarter-final defeat.

The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) disciplinary committee was set to consider the complaint against Alaa Abdulzehra, who is alleged to have committed a doping violation last year.

Iraq won Friday's spicy encounter against their neighbours and bitter rivals 7-6 on penalties after Iran were reduced to 10 men and extra time finished with the scores at 3-3.

An AFC official did not confirm whether the disciplinary committee could annul the match or reverse the result in Iran's favour - an outcome which would put them into the semi-finals.

Midfielder Abdulzehra, 27, is alleged to have committed the doping violation while playing for Iranian club Tractor Sazi, according to Australian broadcaster SBS.

Team officials from Iran and Iraq were not immediately available for comment when contacted by AFP.

Iran coach Carlos Queiroz already complained bitterly about Australian referee Ben Williams after he sent off defender Mehrdad Pooladi for simulation in the first half.

Iraq were preparing for a semi-final against South Korea on Monday as the war-torn nation seeks its second Asian Cup title in eight years.

- AFP/rw
              http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...t/1613652.html

Comment

10933870_771976052877994_214882901354535280_n.jpg
                CQ is waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  exactly. let's even hope it's a 'meeting'.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                    Damn dude that's unhealthy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      AbdulGhasem Bin Muhamad, Sooskmar Jones, and Abu Jaffar Aladin. They are having a nice Lizard dinner with a side of Camel semen before they make the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                        LMAO. I was deciding between energy drinks and Smirnoff Ice... didn't want to bounce off the walls for the next 4 hours, so decided to go with mellower choice with lots of sugar still!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Comment

guys if you are in europe I reccomend you go to sleep and I assure you will wake up to a good news
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

in mige shod un mige nashod...
                              aslan ravani shodima!!!!
                              Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Probably a bunch of fools. Let's be honest, they are taking as much time as possible so that the right decision will be "too late"

Comment

Working...
                                X