No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I do on twitter to spread the word?
    sigpicLight travels faster than sound, thats why some people appears bright until you hear them speak

Comment

The only negative is that AFC updated the banner just couple of hours ago and it shows Iraq-Korea & Australia- UAE

I doubt it but we should keep the momentum and continue until we make a noise to be heard in this incompetent corrupted Arab Federation.. We should exit it ...
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

In 1 HOUR or less Asia federation announce final desicion.

Comment

One Hunna

Comment

I am retweeting like a crazy. How to you see the trend of our hashtags?

Have to put a @....on my twitt to twitt it to Obama, pope, etc...?

Comment

just tweet wests wiring sometinhg and adding on the hashtaggs #AsianCupJustice
              #IraqiDoping

BTW FUCK FOREIGN MEDIA! ONLY 3 news papers took up this case 3 out of how many 100 000 once again its iran vs the world

Comment

it won't be trending by the looks of it to little tweets but what we can do is to keep going and tagging important journalists from all over the world on the hashtag and the tweets! We need the world to see this

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                  The only negative is that AFC updated the banner just couple of hours ago and it shows Iraq-Korea & Australia- UAE

I doubt it but we should keep the momentum and continue until we make a noise to be heard in this incompetent corrupted Arab Federation.. We should exit it ...
                  anyone can do a correct version of the banner where it shows Iran-korea and post it online? that would teach them a lesson and they might think they would have one less job to do
                  Last edited by webmaster; 01-24-2015, 03:37 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys on twitter please use @seppblatter
                    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                      Guys on twitter please use @seppblatter
                      does the old fart even use twitter?
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

As of now Neku is tied with Daei with 149 caps. Should the verdict go our way, would that cap still count? I sure hope not, so the championship game would be even more special for him as it could be his record breaking 150th!
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

You forgot Khamenei

Comment

Right now it's a tough fight: Imam Reza vs Imam Hussein :|

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              does the old fart even use twitter?
                              I guess, it doesn't hurt trying?
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                                In 1 HOUR or less Asia federation announce final desicion.
                                how do you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X