• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Footballitarin just posted the hashtags

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...a-legia-warsaw
      Legia Warsaw was announced a 3-0 loser in Champions League qualification because they played someone with a red card suspension from the season before! This case invoves something much more serious and blatant: doping. I hope the AFC follows UEFA's example.

Comment

I have always been a realistic person and I would say based on everything I have read in the news we have 20% chance of winning tonight.

Comment

الان باید اعلام کنه
          Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
            I have always been a realistic person and I would say based on everything I have read in the news we have 20% chance of winning tonight.
            well, 20% is more than bilakh, is it?
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Anyone here who can sleep before the desicion is annonced? I cant even close my eyes

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

Comment

Just posting #asiancupjustice under everey picture on instagram, even under photos of girls

Comment

Some people just sit there and calculate the chances of success while some others work their asses off to make any chance of success happen, unbelievable.

Comment

جلسه الان شروع باید شده باشه.

The meeting must be starting by now

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                      well, 20% is more than bilakh, is it?
                      For sure. There is a slim chance and that's exactly why we have been working so hard to increase it.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcats View Post
                        Why does everyone keep saying we should leave AFC? and what go to UEFA? Don't you guys realize it'll be so much harder to qualify for a major tournament playing in UEFA? I understand everyone being emotional right now and hating AFC (and rightly so) but at the same time you gotta think long term. Leaving AFC would not be a good decision for us. We have much better chances of qualifying for major tournaments and winning tournaments if we stay in AFC. Plus idk about you guys but i get so much more satisfaction beating the F***ing arab teams than i would beating a UEFA team.
                        Then stay with the Arabs forever if you like to be cheated and humiliated ... WE ALL HAD ENOUGH BRO... We do not want to be in this federation NO WAY! We are better than them, have not lost a single match since 1996 and yet have not qualified to the final match .. does that tell you something? Or for you that think we make it to the world cup!!!! Have you forgot how they eliminated us by force for 2010 and 2002? Do you want more proofs? What is it with you people wanting to keep getting screwed (with all respect??!!) well get it in your brains!!! It is not about us .. they fear Iran and they hate us ....
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

lol guys, unbelievable, a few hours ago we created a hashtag, now it is spread all over the world.. The semi-final is ours!

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Just saw an advert for Iraq's match against SK tomorrow night on fox sports.

I know it's a mandatory thing they do since as it stands it is still Iraq who vs SK tomorrow, but the news on the doping in Australia at least is quiet.

Except that one article on sbs, there has been nothing from newspapers other than the Iranian ones.

Guys lets try harder to get it trending.!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the only way I can repay the team that never gave up. Its direspectful if we give up before the final announcement.

Comment

please god let there be justice for iran, if thier player had doping they should lose 3-0 and iran should be in!when the news is annouced anyone knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X