BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    ey who is buying me the dinner when iran arrives on the 31 of mars to play sweden?
    i buy you one if you visit cologne

Comment

Originally posted by RezaD View Post
      If FIFA or AFC were even considering anything in regards to the Iran-Iraq game dont you think there would be any kind of news coverage on their pages? Shows that this is BS and as usual iranians try to find someone to blame. Could it simply be that we plainly suck at football. To even give Iraq the slightest chance of winning is a disgrace, no? Well not really, why would it? Why do we portrait ourselves as a powerhouse in Asia when we barely can justify us beeing a force to reckon with in the Middle-East?
      Illusional people.....theres treatment guys..but first there is acceptance. Can u dig?
      HEY IRAQI SORE LOSER ... You could not even beat a 10 man Iran in 80 min .. even with the help of Dumb F ... like Williams LOL .. Dumb F... watch your mouth. the nine posts, you only showed you are an Iraqi.. Can a mod plz block this guy too? He is a Kurdish Iraqi acting like Iranian .. We shall never support you against the ISIS .. Deal with them yourselves bastards .. you are just showing your true faces
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I have a very good feeling about the verdict. We will play South Korea on Tuesday.

Comment

The only thing that can be added to one of the most exciting, controversial, heartbreaking game in history of our beloved team is to hear the
          wonderful news of FIFA fair decision on Iran's victory over the cheaters. May our dream come true...................

Comment

Originally posted by wildcats View Post
            Why does everyone keep saying we should leave AFC? and what go to UEFA? Don't you guys realize it'll be so much harder to qualify for a major tournament playing in UEFA? I understand everyone being emotional right now and hating AFC (and rightly so) but at the same time you gotta think long term. Leaving AFC would not be a good decision for us. We have much better chances of qualifying for major tournaments and winning tournaments if we stay in AFC. Plus idk about you guys but i get so much more satisfaction beating the F***ing arab teams than i would beating a UEFA team.
            Bullshit, i would change AFC to UEFA directly, we have our teams in UEFA CL Qualifications and Euroleague Qualifications and can work and improve to collect more spots. We must build and rebuild our sport infrastructure and stadiums and we can also qualify for euro or world cup, if Israel and Turkey reaches 3rd or 4th place we can do this also and with luck also we can qualify, and if not, i prefer playing euroteams and qualification more than 3 world cup games vs one african, european and south american team....

back to the topic: GAYDIM INTERNET RO GAYDIM, CONTINUE!!
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

^^
              In Cologne you will have 2 dinners for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Arde72 View Post
                The pfdc hive-mind is setting themselves up for yet another disappointment. Happens with every tournament/big team we play.

If you really think that an event that's heavily funded and supported by Arabs will weigh in our favor, you're dreaming. Disqualify a whole team based on one players actions? Nope not going to happen.

Player will most likely be suspended and fined, but that's about it.
                Read FIFA's Disciplinary Code. Pg. 32, article 55 (rule of ineligibility). Then you can comment.

Here is the link: http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affe...scoinhalte.pdf

Enjoy!

Comment

90 newspaper cover for tomorrow

"The day of destiny"

Comment

Guys on twitter please use @platini_UEFA
                    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

I hope I don't have to prepare for my second heartbreak, yikes

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        I hope I don't have to prepare for my second heartbreak, yikes
                        Don't. I believe we will play South Korea in the semi's.

Comment

Next weeks is FIFA President election. Sep Blatter can point and qualify Iran and point his dirty finger out to "my game is fair play" and "transparency" and so on
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Comment

Nice to see St_Marks is saying nothing. Then again, I'm sure we know where he aligns.

He's just praying for this team and CQ to fail.

Comment

Gotta love Iranian women on twitter

Sara Naderi ‏@SaaraNaderi 3m3 minutes ago View translation
                                I think AFC kheyli goh mikhoran😒 #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X