No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okey time for a break my head is gonna explode, I feel like I'm doing assembly line work with all those tweets and re-tweets

Comment

well from the graphics on AFC site.It looks like they have made their decision Iraq vs Korea??????!!!!! If this does happen we should leave AFC.

Comment

What are the hashtags we should be following/favoriting in Twitter & Instagram? It is better to consolidate them all into one

Comment

Some of my nonIranian friends unfollow me on twitter unfollowed me for clogging their twitter feed. Screw them I'm doing this all day and night.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            I have been under pain and mental torture since friday

I just cant take anymore
            Havent we all this has been the worst weekend of my life, so many emotional ups and downs the past few days
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

So now the Iraqis on our fanpage are accusing us for bribery! oh my word

You can still take part by liking/commenting/sharing

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/posts/773450326054202

Comment

If the AFC doesn't do anything, I think we should pursue the case to higher levels just to protect us from future incidents as such.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys on Twitter AFC ASian cup just posted a post with #KORvIRQ.

I beg of you to add #KORvsIRN to really knock some sense into them.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                    well from the graphics on AFC site.It looks like they have made their decision Iraq vs Korea??????!!!!! If this does happen we should leave AFC.
                    Well I dont think they will change anything on the site until a final decision is made, so I dont think that graphic itself is indicative of anything. Lets just wait and see.
                    Soon we will have the verdict.

Please God, let it end in Iran's favor!

Comment

Don't worry about their Graphics...That site usually has and old graphic card driver ......

Comment

Sorry for not posting much in this thread guys but you all seem to have this covered. I've been on the phone for the last 9 hours and have probably called over 150 people to spread this word. I'm trying to get them to expand this story on every social media tool that they use.

Time to get back to work.

Comment

this is going to be the most painful few hours of my life..
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Guys on Twitter AFC ASian cup just posted a post with #KORvIRQ.

I beg of you to add #KORvsIRN to really knock some sense into them.
                            done!

Comment

Iran needs to get the paper work ready to the court of arbitration.
                              Even the threat and appearance of Iran going through that channel may just be strong deterrent enough to stop AFC from making the wrong decision.

Comment

Why does everyone keep saying we should leave AFC? and what go to UEFA? Don't you guys realize it'll be so much harder to qualify for a major tournament playing in UEFA? I understand everyone being emotional right now and hating AFC (and rightly so) but at the same time you gotta think long term. Leaving AFC would not be a good decision for us. We have much better chances of qualifying for major tournaments and winning tournaments if we stay in AFC. Plus idk about you guys but i get so much more satisfaction beating the F***ing arab teams than i would beating a UEFA team.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X