No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no new news, the last news is that 4 AM tehran time (it's 1:25 AM right now) AFC will announce their decision

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      I abslutely want %100 for Iraq to get suspended and TM take its place in the semi-finals

But as hurt as we all are we must accept the fact that no matter what you are reading

this will not happen , even if the doped up player gets suspended the team will not.

I sure hope that a miracle happens and i am wrong
      It's written in their OWN rules, in FIFA rules!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        no new news, the last news is that 4 AM tehran time (it's 1:25 AM right now) AFC will announce their decision
        what is the source for the time change?

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
          what is the source for the time change?
          http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            I asked my friend Hamed at RadioJavan to support this cause. I hope he receives it in time.
            Bia2 will also post this

I have been contributing to this cause on all my SM. Hopefully hagh be hagh daar berese...

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I abslutely want %100 for Iraq to get suspended and TM take its place in the semi-finals

But as hurt as we all are we must accept the fact that no matter what you are reading

this will not happen , even if the doped up player gets suspended the team will not.

I sure hope that a miracle happens and i am wrong
              baba - why do you keep posting the same thing?

They made Sepahan lose 3-0 when they fielded an ineligible player (Rahman Ahmadi) not too long ago ... there is huge precedence.

Comment

I see some people tweeting at Barack Obama and Reza Pahlavi for help hahahaha guys let's just tweet at journalist and news channels that cover football and can help us get the word out.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                  I see some people tweeting at Barack Obama and Reza Pahlavi for help hahahaha guys let's just tweet at journalist and news channels that cover football and can help us get the word out.
                  even if by a miracle one of those guys would do it it would mean getting exposed to far many more people so its worth it boys never give up

Comment

From 03:35 for news:

Comment

Iraqi FA is known for cheating ... just read this:

https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2013...qi-youth-team/

Comment

i am hearing two very contradicting stories, was the iraqi player suspended or not? if he was found guilty of doping but not yet suspended then this is a waste of time and afc answer is going to be obvious. if he was suspended and played then no doubt iraq should be disqualified and iran declared victorious by 3-0.

if in the case that he was suspended and he did play and afc does not declare them losers by 3-0 we should boycott all future afc events until further notice and it should be taken to every court possible.

Comment

Guys please redirect some effort to Instagram afcasiancup page and ask people to use the hashtag I've been on for hours now and we have a lot of movement
                          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

This thread is becoming a form of torture for me. FIFA better make the right decision
                            www.teammellitalk.com
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
                            Instagram: @teammellitalk
                            Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
                            www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
                            Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

Guys remember to favorite the tweets from Iranians with the most favorites. That way our tweets will stay above the fake ones the Iraqis made.

Comment

Bcoz the AFC is and FIFA is owned by the arabs and white westerners and there is no way in hell they want to see anhthing positive about Iran
                                No way they will allow Iran to get the benefit of the doubt on any matter
                                They all deeply dislike us and want to see us down and out

Comment

Working...
                                X