No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised PFDC isn't down with the super high traffic. I hope our technical staff find a way to keep this going.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      It's saying that an Iraqi football site is reporting that

- the Iraqi FA never received a letter from the AFC or FIFA stating that the player could not play.

- until the case of the player is closed, the player is allowed to play.

- if the player should not have played why was he issued a player card

- if the player played while being banned, the player will be penalized and not the team.

Remember, this is according to some Iraqi site.
      It was brought to fifas attention so if this is true then iraq isright but don't they have the
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Its more than a game, its time to show our unity behind our country and our team melli that is fighting for our honor!

Comment

In the unlikely event that we go to next round, which of our players would be ineligible, assuming the cards we got against Iraq count? Pooladi and Teymourian? Anyone else?

Comment

I think our case is valid but I am still certain AFC will try to screw us. But that worked 10 years ago, now we can make ourselves heard.

Comment

I've been tweeting too guys. It doesn't matter if you don't have alot of followers. If you tweet, it will eventually help the hashtag trend.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Has it has been less than 6 months since Alaa Abdul-Zahra was tested? If so then according to FIFA rules and the fact that we filed the complaint in the 2 hour window required the verdict should rule in Iran's favor. I don't see any possible loop holes for the Iraqis.
                Its an easy open shut case, very straight forward and in no way shape or form complicated! Iraqi player should have not played, he did and now Iraq team loses 3-0!! simple as that.... Now lets all wait and celebrate in due time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  02:30 svensk tid
                  Hvorfra kender I tidspunktet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                    Hvorfra kender I tidspunktet?
                    Someone posted it earlier in the thread.

Comment

My ٢ cents:
                      Assuming he did dope, the entire case will hinge on whether he was ineligible or not. That is, if FIFA had finished the investigation and made a decision. It may be that the Iraqis are right and this has not been done yet. One other possibility is that he indeed was ineligible but somehow Iraquj fed didn't know (khar to khar), or that they knew and decided to use him (unlikely).
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Danny Karbassiyoon retweeted.

Comment

Why do we have so many negative iranians everywhere on social media. For once in your life grab your phones computers and DO SOMETHING! We can do this boys and girls! You should never give up on what is right.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iraq has a case if they were not made aware of the player's suspension. That is the only thing that worries me

Comment

Poor South Koreans, who should they be preparing for? LOL

On a serious note, whats going to happen with the tickets sold to Iraqi's?

I think the players/staff of the teams involved already know whats going to be announced tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X