No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26K comments on the last post of afc asian cup official insta as of right now

Comment

Trita parsi is joining in he wants to know where he can find sources of the proof of this guy using drugs anyone got good links! we need them now

Comment

Omfg, Instagram is going crazy...

Comment

that insta page is literally being blown up by iranians loooooooool

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Fifa standup and prove that corruption on football is ending, this is not about Iran rather than Global football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone get the iranians to twitter! for crying out loud lol POST THE thing i posted on fb on the pics! hopefully they will join in ! I know all of them got filtershekan!

Comment

Eyval bacheha, dame tak taketoon garm!

This unity and perseverance is admirable regardless of the result.

Comment

I posted on Iran National Football Team's facebook: 119,000 people on there. It's got to put a dent right?

Comment

This is seriously one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed in my life. 80 million soldiers standing strong behing their national team and corruption, I salute you all!

Comment

Which instagram page?

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                        Which instagram page?
                        @afcasiancup

Comment

has anyone contacted BBC FARSI?

Comment

Wow. So I just woke up to see this post explode over night. Can someone tell me when we'll the verdict be out?

Comment

Guys, we have nothing to lose, we have to make ourselves heard! I love our fans, we have the best fans in the world. I have never seen so much unity under fans after injustice to a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Trita parsi is joining in he wants to know where he can find sources of the proof of this guy using drugs anyone got good links! we need them now
                                The tests done while Abdul-Zahra was playing with Iranian league side Teraktor Sazi was conducted by a FIFA approved lab in Germany with the samples known as Sample A and Sample B. The player in question requested the secondary test which also returned positive results for the drug Methylhexanamine, commonly known as 1,3-dimethylamylamine or DMAA

Comment

Working...
                                X