No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see anything written about this on fifa.com or asian cups official website. Therefore it's never ever going to happen and is wishful thinking by iranian media and fans. Besides an Arab runs the governing body and he would never let another arab down. This was all setup. I rather attack FiFA's fair game bs quote on a hashtag. Shame

Comment

#justiceforiran or #asiancupjustice sound the most positive

asian cup's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theafcasiancup

there's a lot of posts on instagram too under the hashtag #teammelli

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

AsianCupJustice gets my vote as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          nigga I aint got no followers then who am I going to tell?
          you don't need to tell anyone , tweeting with the hashtag will make it go in to the system if we get over a few thousands tweets with the same hashtag it will trend in the region. being europe/USA/Australia/Sweden whatever

Comment

YES GUYS get a hashtag going and we will spread it like crazy and we will tag AFC and FIFA, lets put pressure on them, decide the hashtag within 30 mins then we will spread it like a wildfire of our zorastrian ancestors !!!
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Guys - just do #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping ... that's it.

Stop with picking shit out. Just focus on these. This is a good standard tweet:

Iraq should be disqualified for fielding an ineligible player vs. Iran. I hope @FIFAcom @afcasiancup do right. #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping
              It fits. Everyone please tweet this!

Comment

Done, let's get this fellas. Our work will help our TM boys.

Going to make a few accounts to post with different emails.

You guys do the same if you can.

Comment

take more than one hashtag:

this:

#AsianCupJustice #AsianCup #Zahra #Iraq #AFC #FIFA #IraqDoping #BenWilliams

We can use all this in the text, so a lot of people will read/see it..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Everyone please Facebook and Tweet this

Iraq should be disqualified for fielding an ineligible player vs. Iran. I hope @FIFAcom @afcasiancup do right. #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping
                    Lets mobilize for once.

Comment

#AsianCupJustice

poll: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Hasht-Tag-POLL!

facebook, twitter, instagram. get to it

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Yo - sorry to be blunt. Fuck a poll. We already decided on #AsianCupJustice and #IraqiDoping ...

Tweet and facebook the tweet above.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Everyone please Facebook and Tweet this

Lets mobilize for once.
                          I vote for this lets do it
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Remember it's #IraqiDoping Iraqi with an I at the end. Not #IraqDoping

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Remember it's #IraqiDoping Iraqi with an I at the end. Not #IraqDoping
                              done and done
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

2 possibility:
                                1- either Iraq was informed and yet they let the dude play, in that case 3.0
                                2- FIFA did inform AFC and AFC neglected by informing the Iraq federation, in that case all AFC management should resign. i am sick and tiered of this B.S . they are responsible for the fair play and not to make their bank account fatter! it is time once and for all to start this. FIFA did cheat by selecting Qatar for 2022 and no one really complained ( even with Micky mouse investigation). now this is ridiculous. iran should withdraw from all international football activity. what is the point really, every f ing 4 years , either for WC or AC we go through nervous breakdown and then unfairly we get eliminated . F inf FIFA has this "{fair play" banner, it is time to start with themselves if they expect otehr country to follow.

Comment

Working...
                                X