BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I agree, we all love to hate Kafashian, but I will personally kiss him if I ever meet him if this gets ruled in our favour.
    If we get a 3-0 win, I'll put a Kafashian poster in my room
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Honestly, The only hope for us is joining the UEFA. Israel did it, Turkey did it and only a tiny bit of Istanbul is in europe. Armenia did it and there are our neighbors. If there are in europe and are considered part of europe geographically, so should we.

israel joined UEFA because of arab racism, we can make a case of arab racism against us too. we should petition to join UEFA. I hope someone suggest this to IFF.

if you guys can e-mail them, the IFF, it would be great.

Comment

How do we now that AFC is going to decide. It would be highly irrational since they made the mistake in the beginning.

It is like having a familymember stabbed and having the brother of the accused as the judge.

Comment

Look at the two-faced Kurdii member (on here, who says he is Iranian Kurd who cheers for Iraq says)

**** iran **** them. You wonder why nobody trades with them? You wonder why their economy is so ****ing ****? You wonder why they have no freedom? They are jealous since iraq is a free country, **** you and your country teraktor shitzi probably made a fake document today, after all iranians are known for scandals. I hope both the afc and FIFA punish the **** out of them, send them back to ****** iran so their 'star' sardar can go and cry again
          http://www.aliraqi.org/forums/showth...106080&page=42

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Guys lets not go by what we think should happen or what is common sense
            lets take a look at what FIFA & or AFC official policy is on doping.. because I am 100% sure they will go by those rulings
            Id also like to say. Out of all the hard times we give IFF they really stepped up their game here. we all must admit
            Well, like any other sport, doping in football is a HUGE NoNo. I remember a few players getting 1 year bans for doping.

How I can equate this situation is Luis Suarez' bite and suspension. If Uruguay had continued to play him, even not knowing that FIFA had acknowledged his bite and suspension, any results that he played in while suspended would have grounds to be overturned if the opposing team notified FIFA correctly.

FIFA banning Abdul Zahra for the last match really accomplishes nothing. He's already banned, or should be by FIFA for doping. He was ineligible to play. The only rational punishment is a forfeiture of a game that could not have been won without the ineligible players services.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              If we get a 3-0 win, I'll put a Kafashian poster in my room

Comment

I think South Korea might complain too and take Iran's side thats how badly their craving a game with us
                You just got Caged
                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

I had to ban 7 Iraqis due to rude and racist comments lol this is getting disgusting

facebook.com/iranianfootballnews

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Look at the two-faced Kurdii member (on here, who says he is Iranian Kurd who cheers for Iraq says)

http://www.aliraqi.org/forums/showth...106080&page=42
                    He's an impostor and not a Kurd. Im 100 % sure that he is an Arab belonging to the late Baath party. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                      I think South Korea might complain too and take Iran's sie thats how badly their craving a game with us

LOL...I honestly now don't care if we lose against Korea...as long as Iraq will be banned I am totally satisfied.

Comment

Payam jan, most likely 0%

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Here are the official FIFA regulations regarding anti-doping (see right side of page under "Documents.") Pay particular attention to Pages 33 and 34. The Iraqi player should have been banned a minimum of 2 years:
                            http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footba...al/antidoping/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              I had to ban 7 Iraqis due to rude and racist comments lol this is getting disgusting

facebook.com/iranianfootballnews
                              They were racist from the beginning. This just brought this out in them

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

LOL...I honestly now don't care if we lose against Korea...as long as Iraq will be banned I am totally satisfied.
                                Honestly after that heart break, If they won fairly (without referee) even with their doped on testosterone & coke/stims (im assuming) I wouldn't have really wanted them out stil would have blamed it on our team, but the manner in which they won disgusts me.

I hope we rape their country inside out and exile Younis Mahmoud to ISIS territory where he belongs, where he shall probably be stoned to death for being a football player (As Mohamed did not play football when the Quran was written hence it is the devils sport) I can't wait to wipe that cheesy ugly Arab smile off his face.
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X