No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I remember the day after the Bahrain match in 2001 and ''mohammad salmeen'' case, a huge disappointment fills me.

Comment

Given that we don't have anyone of influence n AFC, and that Arabs always back each other when the enemy is Iran or outsiders, then we better hope IFF bastards try REAL HARD

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
        I still feel sick in my stomach from the loss. So painful. Especially all a-rabs celebrating on social medias.
        They threw their dignity if they had any.

Comment

A replay is logistically impossible. It's either they get disqualified and we go through or they remain in the tournament and hope the referee gives them qualification to the final.

Comment

AFC maybe Arab-led but one thing we have going for us is that this is taking place in Australia, our fans have represented the best and Australians are embarrassed by Ben Williams refereeing standards. Even if we have a faint chance, its better that we are there and not in an Arab state!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              I want Iraq kicked out, Iran to go through. Nothing else will be justice.
              I agree, I want it too. If we were Arab we would have gotten it already. Im just disillusioned from Arab teams screwing us over repeatedly.

Comment

I would take a replay any day of the week!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Im not sure if it has been posted and Im too lazy to check through all the pages again, but when can we expect an announcement/verdict?

Comment

Guys, the ball is in our court. We have evidence, the player is tested positive. AFC can't afford themselves much more damage than they already have done by fielding Ben Wiliams and letting him make crucial mistakes.

If anything, AFC is under HUGE pressure to call in favor of Iran.

Comment

My gut tells me nothing will happen. These bastards know a way around to get Iraq go through. This has happened numerous times but all we can do is HERS bokhorim. IFF is run by bunch of bastards who do not care about iran but their pocket. Lets see how this will turn out. Regardless, I'm really proud of my boys and CQ. I really AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ and that the poor Iraqis are usually screwed over as bad as we are. They have no lobby either, but I think the Persian Gulf Arabs will still side with them when going up against Iran.

Originally posted by fatemi View Post
                        When I remember the day after the Bahrain match in 2001 and ''mohammad salmeen'' case, a huge disappointment fills me.
                        Was it the case where he should have been suspended, but AFC ruled he basically served his suspension in a match which had to be abandoned due to a fire in the stadium (vs. Thailand) and was then allowed to play in the actual clash vs. Thailand?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Given that we don't have anyone of influence n AFC, and that Arabs always back each other when the enemy is Iran or outsiders, then we better hope IFF bastards try REAL HARD
                          We should also contact all friendly Asian federations and maybe even write to European football association.
                          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                            Im not sure if it has been posted and Im too lazy to check through all the pages again, but when can we expect an announcement/verdict?
                            5 AM Tehran time.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              ^ and that the poor Iraqis are usually screwed over as bad as we are. They have no lobby either, but I think the Persian Gulf Arabs will still side with them when going up against Iran.
                              Was it the case where he should have been suspended, but AFC ruled he basically served his suspension in a match which had to be abandoned due to a fire in the stadium (vs. Thailand) and was then allowed to play in the actual clash vs. Thailand?
                              Yes Sir.

Comment

This is totally unrelated, but in some good news, Iran's U-15 national team, defeated China 6-0.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Future looks really good, after many years we finally have some good plans for our youth teams, we have bright starts like Saeid Ezzatollahi and sardar and Pouraliganji and etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X