BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed at all. Looks like it good be something made up by our permanent media suckers.

Here it says that the IFF has NOT recieved a letter from FIFA regarding the issue.

http://mehrnews.com/news/2472853/%D9...86%D8%A8%D9%87
    i'm afraid of a hoax too : (
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      What I cannot understand is how Iraq could have select this guy among their 23 squad and AFC approving the list??
      AFC is very very messed up, so don't be shocked if they forget to notify teams on these kind of issues. They have a history in these kind of messy stuff.

Also there is a chance that FIFA has only notified the Iraqi football federation and not AFC in the case. Iraq can have a "Hajiloo" too easily.

Comment

It hasn't been confirmed at all. Looks like it good be something made up by our permanent media suckers.

Here it says that the IFF has NOT recieved a letter from FIFA regarding the issue.

http://mehrnews.com/news/2472853/%D9...86%D8%A8%D9%87
        it has been confirmed, therefore AFC told Iran to stay in Australia until tonight, where the decision is made, they also started to perpare again in case they have to play SKorea!

Also I like how the likes of Kurdii etc are currently under pressure. :-))) to be honest I don't care if Iraq makes it or not, only the way how they shit in their pants makes me laugh! But don't worry Iraqis, your friends at Arab Football Confederation will kkkhelp you waaallaah habibi!
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Could you give us a copy of the mail you sent?
          To whom it may concern,
          I hope this message finds you well. I am writing in regards to the on-going development in the past 24 hours involving the three following parties: FIFA, Asian Football Federation (AFC) and Iran Football Federation (IFF).
          After one of Asian continent's most intense rivalry ended with immense controversy, immediately upon conclusion (Iran vs Iraq football match) , there have been news pertaining to doping allegations against and Iraqi player - deemed ineligible. This news is not only controversial given the context of the match, but unprecedented due to the nature of current governing body.
          The possibility of a reversed call to allow a team back into the tournament will be one of the greatest turning points as dictated by FIFA courts and escalated by Iranian officials against ineligible player from Iraq (Alaa Abdul Zahra).
          The consequence and turn of events should receive greater coverage as the sporting arena is turning its attention to Australia 2015 and the tournament's credibility has been questioned in absence of any actions by FIFA. As a result, FIFA and other governing bodies have turned their attention to this case. For your reference, this is one of the earliest pieces of coverage about this particular circumstance as published by SBS in the following link:http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...ligible-player
          A similar incident had happened to Iranian Club Sepahan , In the 2011 AFC Champions league against Qatar's Al Sadd, Where Sepahan had fielded an ineligible player and consequently had to forfeit the match 3-0 (despite winning) to the eventual champions.
          We urge you to please consider the value of coverage for this on-going and unprecedented decision pending from FIFA.
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

BBC PERSIAN

زنده هافبک تیم عراق دوپینگی بود، احتمال تغییر نتیجه بازی وجود دارد
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/sport/2...day_24_01_2015

جام ملت*های آسیا دیروز، با حذف تیم ملی ایران، برای طرفداران این تیم، به پایان رسید؛ اما کارلوس کی*روش و فدراسیون فوتبال ایران همچنان درگیر این مسابقات هستند.
            گزارش*ها از شکایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران از "حضور غیرمجاز" اعلا عبدالزهرا، هافبک تیم ملی عراق در مسابقه مقابل ایران حکایت می*کنند.
            بنا به گزارش*ها این بازیکن عراقی زمانی که برای باشگاه تراکتورسازی تبریز بازی می*کرد مورد تست دوپینگ قرار گرفت. با مثبت اعلام شدن نتیجه آزمایش فدراسیون ایران نتیجه را به فیفا گزارش کرد؛ علا عبدالزهرا پیش از اعلام نتیجه آزمایش به تیم پلیس عراق رفته بود.
            پس از شکایت ایران، فیفا در نامه*ای دوپینگی بودن بازیکن عراقی را تایید کرد. اما در این نامه حرفی از محرومیت این بازیکن به میان نیامده است.
            به دلیل معلوم نبودن نتیجه شکایت، تیم ایران تا روز دوشنبه در استرالیا خواهد ماند.
            به گزارش مجید نوریان، خبرنگار اعزامی بی*بی*سی به مسابقات جام ملت*های آسیا، تیم ایران امروز، در کانبرا به تمرین و آماده سازی سبک پرداخت.
            اگر پیش از بازی با ایران، محرومیت این بازیکن از شرکت در مسابقات به او ابلاغ شده باشد، نتیجه بازی ایران و عراق در دور یک*چهارم نهایی
            3-0 به نفع ایرانتغییر خواهد کرد.
            Last edited by jahandoost; 01-24-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

AFC is very very messed up, so don't be shocked if they forget to notify teams on these kind of issues. They have a history in these kind of messy stuff.

Also there is a chance that FIFA has only notified the Iraqi football federation and not AFC in the case. Iraq can have a "Hajiloo" too easily.
              Or FIFA/AFC just swept it under the rug

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                it has been confirmed, therefore AFC told Iran to stay in Australia until tonight, where the decision is made, they also started to perpare again in case they have to play SKorea!

Also I like how the likes of Kurdii etc are currently under pressure. :-))) to be honest I don't care if Iraq makes it or not, only the way how they shit in their pants makes me laugh! But don't worry Iraqis, your friends at Arab Football Confederation will kkkhelp you waaallaah habibi!
                At the very least we are giving them something to worry and think about other than their game against Korea (which may not even happen).
                Almost 700 guests in this thread says it all. I think there are some anxious Iraqis here

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post

Give me an official source to your words?? Only Iranian media have said these things.

The IFF official has said they haven't recivied any kind of an E-mail from FIFA till now.

Comment

more useful information:
                    رای بازی با عراق باید برگردد
                    پورکاظمی: عبدالزهرا و فدراسیون عراق از محرومیت باخبر بودند

دبیرکل پیشین ستاد ملی مبارزه با دوپینگ گفت: هم هافبک تیم ملی عراق و هم فدراسیون فوتبال این کشور از موضوع محرومیت باخبر بودند و می*دانستند که تست این بازیکن مثبت شده و نباید در میادین بین*المللی حاضر شود.
                    خبرگزاری فارس: پورکاظمی: عبدالزهرا و فدراسیون عراق از محرومیت باخبر بودند

لطفعلی پورکاظمی در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس در مورد مسئله دوپینگ علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن تیم ملی عراق گفت: روزی که نتیجه تست دوپینگ این بازیکن اعلام شد به او گفتم حق شرکت در هیچ مسابقه*ای را ندارد. بعد از این مسئله این بازیکن از تراکتور*سازی جدا شد و به عراق بازگشت و به عضویت تیم پلیس عراق درآمد.

وی افزود: ما همه مستندات را به فدراسیون فوتبال عراق دادیم و علاوه بر آن به صورت کتبی این مسئله را به وادا و فیفا اعلام کردیم. حتی آزمایشگاه کلن هم این مسئله را به طور رسمی اعلام کردم. با توجه به اینکه بازیکن می*دانست دوپینگی است قانونا باید رای بازگردد. فردا رای این پرونده صادر می*شود و اگر اعمال نفوذی اتفاق نیفتد احتمال بازگشت رای وجود دارد.

دبیرکل پیشین ستاد ملی مبارزه با دوپینگ در ادامه در پاسخ به این سوال که احتمال دارد این مسئله به فدراسیون عراق اعلام نشده باشد خاطرنشان کرد: احتمال این مسئله وجود دارد مگر اینکه در مدارک دستکاری کنند.

پورکاظمی تاکید کرد: در این مسئله 5 مرکز قدرتمند دخیل هستند. فیفا، وادا، فدراسیون عراق، ای*اف*سی و فدراسیون ایران در جریان این مسئله قرار دارند و اینکه بخواهند مدارک دستکاری شود خیلی سخت است. به هر حال فیفا روی این مسائل تاکید ویژه*ای دارد. در مواد نیروزایی مثل ماده*ای که علا* عبدالزهرا مصرف کرده معمولا محرومیت*های 6 الی 2 سال در نظر می*گیرند که باید دید این اتفاق چه شکلی می*افتد. ما با توجه به حساسیت فیفا امید زیادی به بازگشت رای داریم.

پورکاظمی در رابطه با اینکه آیا مدرکی مبنی بر ارسال نامه به فدراسیون عراق وجود دارد خاطرنشان کرد: ما همان ابتدا با ارسال نامه*ای این مسئله را به بازیکن و فدراسیون عراق اعلام کردیم. آزمایشگاه کلن هم در همان روز به ورزشکار، فدراسیون عراق، وادا و فیفا نامه می*نویسد و این روالی است که همیشه وجود دارد. طی این نامه بازیکن از حضور در تمامی میادین بین*المللی تا مشخص شدن رای منع می*شود. به هر حال باید دید چه تصمیمی گرفته می*شود و فردا رای به چه شکلی خواهد بود.

انتهای پیام/ی
                    - See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....yup6yeRz.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Or FIFA/AFC just swept it under the rug
                      That's a huge crime and Iran can take the case to CAS if anything like that has happened.

They can also have this card to pressure AFC giving them the right to host AC in 2019

Comment

Give me an official source to your words?? Only Iranian media have said these things.

The IFF official has said they haven't recivied any kind of an E-mail from FIFA till now.
                        For now, Kaffashian told IRINN and IRIB in an interview ....
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

If the facts are true, and afc still let's Iraq play despite screwing us out of the Olympics and not just banning our player for the next match, I will literally call every sports media outlet, will personal file briefs with the international sports court, and will fight the Arab football Confederation until the day I take my last breath.

This hypocrisy in the treatment of Iran will end today, or not only will Iraq's "win" be deemed controversial, but the whole tournament, the AFC, and FIFA will have another Qatar World Cup mess on their hands. I will send my friends in American sports broadcasting and ask them to plaster the fact that we were eliminated from a competition just 2 years ago for something that went unpunished against an Arab team.

I will love to see FIFA and AFC's faces when they are subjected to more ridicule by ESPN, Fox Sports, and AP.

Comment

http://www.demotix.com/news/6731588/...#media-6731552
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I think you're right.
                              This is the only Australian story I found:
                              http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...ligible-player
                              They say that there might indeed be something wrong, but that the AFC is waiting for actions by FIFA.
                              FIFA has probably only confirmed that they will be looking into this case.

Comment

Another thing that grinds my gears is how Qatar let up 5 goals to Uzbekistan in the last game of 2014 WCQ to try to send Iran home and they went unpunished. Glad we made it & put all the bullshit aside. Fuck all these cheats.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X