No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is their anyone here who can realistically give us feedback on our chances to win this?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Another

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...le-player.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28160200

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/w...619-2ohpd.html
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        In the emails sent to Fifa and AFC, do you guys use these previous incidents, such as the Syria one, Iran u22 and Sepahan incidents as arguments? Do you mention them at all?
        I added it in the email we were asked to forward to all media outlets, I used the Sepahan incident and I urge all members to do the same.
        You just got Caged
        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
          I added it in the email we were asked to forward to all media outlets, I used the Sepahan incident and I urge all members to do the same.
          Could you give us a copy of the mail you sent?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            is their anyone here who can realistically give us feedback on our chances to win this?
            FIFA has apparently confirmed oour chances look good by FIFA rules , Iraq MUST be disqualified.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

FIFA has apparently confirmed oour chances look good by FIFA rules , Iraq MUST be disqualified.
              but this hasn't be confirmed anywhere, except for that one Iranian news site?
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Please Father xmas, give it back to our Iran, I would not ask for another present this year!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If this happens, I will break down and cry. After that mess of a game, that we were winning 1-0 and we know no Arab team can score on our full 11 man team, I hope and pray that we get what we deserved from the beginning.

A 3-0 win, what would have happened if the game were 11 v. 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    If this happens, I will break down and cry. After that mess of a game, that we were winning 1-0 and we know no Arab team can score on our full 11 man team, I hope and pray that we get what we deserved from the beginning.
                    A 3-0 win, what would have happened if the game were 11 v. 11.
                    I also wouldn't have any problems to play again against Iraq!

FIFA also confirmed that the A test and B test were positive according to a FIFA approved lab in Cologne/Germany in August 2014.
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

What I cannot understand is how Iraq could have select this guy among their 23 squad and AFC approving the list??

Comment

597 guests.. I hope most of them are Iranians who also participate by sending emails

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          but this hasn't be confirmed anywhere, except for that one Iranian news site?
                          It hasn't been confirmed at all. Looks like it good be something made up by our permanent media suckers.

Here it says that the IFF has NOT recieved a letter from FIFA regarding the issue.

http://mehrnews.com/news/2472853/%D9...86%D8%A8%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            597 guests.. I hope most of them are Iranians who also participate by sending emails
                            I have to correct: 599 guests
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                              I have to correct: 599 guests
                              606 now

Comment

Afc may not have been informed. Like how did we get our player onto the squad when we won that Olympic qualifier despite him being suspended and ineligible.

Teams may be required to self-regulate bans handed out by fifa. We made a mistake then and were punished. It's only fair that Iraq be punished too. I'm sure they were informed by fifa. It's not afc's job to baby teams. You field your team, if you make a mistake of the eligibility, you pay the price. We missed the Olympics after crushing Iraq, they will miss the semi-final after an undeserved "win."

Comment

Working...
                                X