BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
    Nah, dont agree. The Iraqi are not even sure about the ages of their players let alone a positive doping test in another country. They have a really incompeten federation. They were even banned on playing on home soil because of that for 1 year. During that time they played in Qatar for their home matches.

Their arab "brothers" were more than willing to help them yesterday, and funny enough, NOT because the Iraqis are arabs, but because they want to mess with Iran. If Iraq played vs Nepal and the same happened they would not hesitate to disqualify Iraq after "meeting" for 10 minutes.
    Are You sure IFF does not have fake documentation? The guy in the video I posted says he has been in charge and the Iraqi player was not informed

Comment

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/made-i...cao-de-queiroz
      I put in a very important newspaper in portugal, the new is online now, if people want to make comments maybe they give more attention to Iran, if have several people that comment or explain whats up in this AFC

Comment

You know you are Iranian ...
        • when it takes Iraq more than 80 minutes with one man more and a doped player to beat you luckily in penalty shoot out.
        • when AFC gives you the exact same referee which made horrible mistakes against you a couple of days before.
        • when even Mark Bosnich admits that the australian referee Benjamin Williams did horribly wrong.

Yes you read it right, Mark Bosnich...............Mark 1997AziziEqualizerBosnich.....the man who has got every right to not admit anything in favour of Iran.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          Are You sure IFF does not have fake documentation? The guy in the video I posted says he has been in charge and the Iraqi player was not informed
          Yes because the sticking point was the B test which means that the A-test (analyzed in Cologne, Germany) confirmed that he was using doping. It was lack of thorough follow up from IFF and arab search for loopholes in order to eliminate Iran that made us stand where we are now.

In my book it is doping or no-doping? If yes, then apply FIFA laws.
          Iran proved that he was doped but that was apparantly not enough for our enemies. IF the Iraqi player plays against Korea it would be interesting.

To be honest I dont give the slightest f*ck about the remainder of the Asian cup, but I somehow wish that the Iraqis win vs the Koreans with foulplay like they did against us. I wish the UAE to do the same vs. Australia. Just advancing in their usual dirty manner then they can feel stabbed like we do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            You know you are Iranian ...
            • when it takes Iraq more than 80 minutes with one man more and a doped player to beat you luckily in penalty shoot out.
            • when AFC gives you the exact same referee which made horrible mistakes against you a couple of days before.
            • when even Mark Bosnich admits that the australian referee Benjamin Williams did horribly wrong.

Yes you read it right, Mark Bosnich...............Mark 1997AziziEqualizerBosnich.....the man who has got every right to not admit anything in favour of Iran.
            Good observations!

In general I was really impressed by how objective the Australians were especially their panel. They must have had the same feeling towards us, as we have towards Iraq, when we beat them in Australia. But they say things like they are without bias. Respect from here.

Only the ref, in my mind, seemed mentally disturbed. Like a little stubborn child going for a revenge rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
              Yes because the sticking point was the B test which means that the A-test (analyzed in Cologne, Germany) confirmed that he was using doping. It was lack of thorough follow up from IFF and arab search for loopholes in order to eliminate Iran that made us stand where we are now.

In my book it is doping or no-doping? If yes, then apply FIFA laws.
              Iran proved that he was doped but that was apparantly not enough for our enemies. IF the Iraqi player plays against Korea it would be interesting.

To be honest I dont give the slightest f*ck about the remainder of the Asian cup, but I somehow wish that the Iraqis win vs the Koreans with foulplay like they did against us. I wish the UAE to do the same vs. Australia. Just advancing in their usual dirty manner then they can feel stabbed like we do now.
              Iran should stay away from AFC. Simply make their own tournement invite a few national teams and only participate in WCQ. AFC will never let Iran win it. Agreed
              But if FIFA is informed why have they voted against Iran? Explanation

Comment

Another thing I noticed, barely any journalist knows anything about the correct proceeedings in case of doping. They were all asking the same questions as random football fans.

AFC could tell them they conducted Banana split doping test on b sample and everything is awesome and they'd buy it.

Comment

In the the name of ALLAH the merciful our creator
                  Besmeyi ta,alla

URGENT, ATTENTION Pls read

To Fifa the federation in football and his doping division,,,

Pursue to our previous correspond, Iraqi player Alaa in question flee before we have chance to draw second SAMPLE B,case number45446217 ; afc the soccer body in Asia governance held emmegancy meating for player in case num45446217 was hailed clear any wrong doings !!!!!!!?

We the Iranian federation of football demand full investigation into events and matters pertain to the said player. And hereby call for complete review of rules and regulations as far as so relevant to matter in hand as required.

Sincerely with love :'(
                  Ali kafashian head of Iran football ';:
                  Signed and sealed

Comment

Sorry guys I aborted mission on this thread last night unannounced... 16 hours straight and the wife coming to get me 10 times and telling her the decision was coming in 15 minutes "be right there" every time, just got a bit too much after all that - there's only one thing more important than TM and that's family.

At any rate, I haven't gone through the last 40 pages of the thread since around 1:30 a.m. EST, but read the news this morning and I must say even if the decision was not 100% surprising, the manner in which they announced it really was. It's as if Iran did not have a case at all which begs the questions, why did it take so long to reach a decision and why would they be allowed to appeal it?!

All in all, I don't think we'll ever get anywhere in this confederation with its crappy policies, major corruption, TERRIBLE champions league, timing of the competitions, blah blah blah. And the worst part being that no attempt has been or is being made, or will ever be made. AFC as a whole is the perfect definition of "aan kas keh nadanad keh nadanad keh nadanad...".

Any who, it was GREAT working with you all toward a common cause and getting excited about something and doing something. No AFC decision is ever going to take that away from us and I'm very proud to be surrounded by so many passionate, dedicated and hard working TM fans and look forward to stirring up some poopoo with you guys real soon. GREAT work everyone.

Comment

Guys a quick question, so what is our plan, are we gone make some noise by pushing for more exposure to the situation?
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

I also left unanounced as it was getting late. I believe we will never cut away from AFC...and it isn't AFC that is our problem but the arab pull and influence. We need to press forward with Central Asian Confed that includes Uzbekistan. We need to stop supporting regional rivals and their control over AFC. Players should think of this before signing in Arab leagues...if we get a similar tournament for Central Asia as the WAFF countries have including the Persian Gulf cup that Iran is not invited to, it will create new rivalries for us and strengthen some of our other rergional rivals and diminish arab footballing strength. It all starts on the pitch before it goes to the front offices.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Sorry guys I aborted mission on this thread last night unannounced... 16 hours straight and the wife coming to get me 10 times and telling her the decision was coming in 15 minutes "be right there" every time, just got a bit too much after all that - there's only one thing more important than TM and that's family.
                          At any rate, I haven't gone through the last 40 pages of the thread since around 1:30 a.m. EST, but read the news this morning and I must say even if the decision was not 100% surprising, the manner in which they announced it really was. It's as if Iran did not have a case at all which begs the questions, why did it take so long to reach a decision and why would they be allowed to appeal it?!
                          All in all, I don't think we'll ever get anywhere in this confederation with its crappy policies, major corruption, TERRIBLE champions league, timing of the competitions, blah blah blah. And the worst part being that no attempt has been or is being made, or will ever be made. AFC as a whole is the perfect definition of "aan kas keh nadanad keh nadanad keh nadanad...".
                          Any who, it was GREAT working with you all toward a common cause and getting excited about something and doing something. No AFC decision is ever going to take that away from us and I'm very proud to be surrounded by so many passionate, dedicated and hard working TM fans and look forward to stirring up some poopoo with you guys real soon. GREAT work everyone.
                          ^agha Bi-honar, damet garm for your hard work! You and the other guys killed it on the twitter and FB so my hat off to you and others here on PFDC who worked relentlessly to spread this message. Me and you have been at odds regarding other matters and have exchanged some unpleasant words, sorry about that, but in matters regarding TM, we are completely united.

From now on you should be called Ba-honar

Oh btw, ridam ro kalleye AFC officials

Comment

i have one question. apparently test A was positive, then FIFA wrote to IFF and fifa claims that they sent a letter to IFF and as usual IFF did not pay attention ( or didnt know what was written in the letter ). so isn't it FIFA to also send a letter to AFC? should not they send a letter to Iraq federation since dude left tractor sazi club? isnt it the responsibility of FIFA/ AFC to find out where the hell the player was so they would finalize the test?
                            if that was the case why did it take so long to make the decision today??? if AFC did not receive ANYTHING then they would say it immediately so. something is fishy in this guys. dont let it go easy . i know it is too late for this time, but they will know they can not F with us again in the future. ( lol ye right! )
                            but honestly there is something going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Another thing I noticed, barely any journalist knows anything about the correct proceeedings in case of doping. They were all asking the same questions as random football fans.
                              AFC could tell them they conducted Banana split doping test on b sample and everything is awesome and they'd buy it.
                              I noticed that too. that the doping proceedings are very difficult to follow and that if a player does get caught doping it seems extremely difficult to follow up/find out etc.

Comment

just like i thought.the guy was not suspended at all. if he was not suspended then why play with the emotions of 80 million? even an amateur like me knows if he was not suspended then you dont have a case makes me wonder who these people are that our running our football and country. fake phd degrees that dont know nothing about the simplest things.

Comment

Working...
                                X