No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ben Williams had not refereed that match, we would have been in a much better position and looking towards Semi-Finals!!!!!! Why is always us?? Something bad has to always happen to us??!!

Comment

Dear Asia, you will never be shit in world football (just look at the last WC) due to your corruption, unprofessionalism, amateur standards (Ben Williams) and overall lack of quality. If you think that the joke is on us Iranians, think again. No one in world football will ever take Ass-ia seriously. #Fuck AFC #Reduce Asia's WC Spots

Comment

So let me get this straight..

1) Rahman Ahmadi, an ineligible player fielded by Sepahan (year 2011) in the AFC Champions League.

2) An ineligible player fielded by Iran's U-22 (year 2011) in the AFC 2012 Summer Olympic qualifiers.

And then when Iraq has an ineligible player fielded against Iran in the Asian Cup, Iraq goes through and Iran goes home?

I really think the Asian Football Confederation should pat itself on the back and be very proud of itself

Comment

fuck AFC! can we now start a petition to leave this fucked up place

Comment

Am done too guys...very proud as well of everyone on this forum.#fuckafc good to see everyone standing against all these ARABS.

Comment

Wow so much #asiancupjustice...

What is it with every aspect of our country- seems like we live off 'ifs' and 'maybes'
              Support Iran until the end

Comment

I will never forget this. Thank you pfdc and all you wonderful Iranians out there who tried their best to spread the word of justice.
                And a big Fuck you to AFC and FIFA, for not having the courage to distance themselves from corruption.

Comment

AFC and the World always trying their best to hurt the sentiments of 80 million people. The whole world is against us!!

Comment

I wish one day I meet one of these AFC officials then I will sign their bodies 1000 times for all of you guys. If I get benjamin, then he would definitly have an Iranian child! amen
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I hope that TM makes Iraq a special project over the next few years, same as Bahrain. #Fuck AFC

Comment

I also want to remind of the George Mourad case, with AFC and FIFA banning Syria in a split second with no chance to appeal over using a player who fulfilled all FIFA rules to switch nationality. Might be they didn't consult first, but I assume the player also was having a player pass before stepping onto the pitch.

What a happy co-incidence for AFC to get rid of a problem about playing matches in Syria immediately.

Comment

is their any possibility for us to leave AFC?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I hate the ****ing iraqis with a passion.

wow. iranians are full of clowns. time to accept your team is weaker than us!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                              The level of writing and professionalism from IFF is pathetic and sad. We won't get anywhere under this regime.

#FreeIran - the new hash

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

What is the reasoning for the dismissal of our case ?? What's gonna happen now to Alaa Abdul Zahra ?

Comment

Working...
                                X