BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys why are qe accepting their verdict. All
    News are reporting these websites who probs received material from unreliable sources.

Pleaseoh please don't tell me this is the end of the line
    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
      Ok I dont care what iff has to say. But would like to see what AFC's press release will be.."Since we love arab cock in our asses,we have dismissed Iran's case"
      doubt their will be any press release cause nothing has changed the tournement goes on as planned

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
        Guys why are qe accepting their verdict. All
        News are reporting these websites who probs received material from unreliable sources.

Pleaseoh please don't tell me this is the end of the line
        IRINN announced it, I believe them...

Comment

Dude, honestly, we all knew this would happen. AFC was just dicking around hoping that it would seem like they were intensely interested in the subject matter.

When they saw Iran come a-knockin, their gap-toothed Arab president got his shit-eating grin and was like "Ooooh, another chance to anally rabe Bersians. My favorite. My Mongrel ancestors have done it for 1300 years, I will continue our long tradition of being snakes!"

Seriously, this isn't bitterness either. I hate Arabs to the day I die. This is just further reason. I can't blame Iraqis as they were the pawns of Saudis and Bahraini fucks, and they will celebrate and want to cling to their "victory."

The same way we would justify if we beat Argentina after Zabaleta or Rojo were sent off in the 40th minute hypothetically.

They think they outplayed us even before the red card, and that is where the delusions become apparent. They consider the fact that we let them attack and we counterattacked (which is our gameplan every game, and we always win with that tactic in Asia), that they were somehow the "dominant team. They will believe with their hearts and not their minds, as we would in the same scenario.

I just wish that karma will bring the cycle back around to these Arabs. They have hidden behind their oil to remain protected for too many years. Hopefully they will get their due soon.

Comment

just in case u have iraqi friends who are accusing u and trash talking about IFF appeal to AFC, just show them this link as reminder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rn-player.html
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Remember this injustice, hamvatans.

Comment

Sorry still can't believe this...
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE UNITY AND PASSION YOU GUYS SHOWED! GOING TO SLEEP. I KNEW THE VERDICT SO NO SCHOCKER... CHEER UP AND GOOD NIGHT OR GOODAY IF YOU ARE IN EAST OF THE WORLD
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Remember this injustice, hamvatans.
                      we kinda need a USB or hard disk now, cos our memory is overflowing with such injusticeS
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

khaste nabashin doostaan!!!
                        Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

lets work to win 3 asian cups in a row again. we do have the talent so why not work hard for it. cheers everyone. I am proud of Iranian fans...
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Even though we didn't come out on top, this thread lit up my heart a little bit. I have been fuming since the match, and all my boys here helped lighten me up a bit.

I saw this thread with 2 pages last night. Today I came home and saw 120+ pages and was like........

Comment

Goooo S.Korea then!!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

being with you all and sharing in this thread has been a little cathartic, thanks for that to all of you

Comment

Working...
                                X