No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES YES YES!!! IT WAS A FAKE DISMISSAL!!! According to Melika Abasi who is present there it was fake. She probably based her prior tweets on the Australian Channel 7 remarks

THANK GOD!!

KEEP CALM AND LOVE IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by foadno View Post
      what happens when we have to face Israel....you know the anser!

Nothing. They'd meet us like two regular teams competing. At least you don't get biased refereeing, grass rolling and dirty tactics and treatment starting from the moment our plane lands in their airport, to the hotel, to the stadium, to ....

Comment

i dont think so its all over social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
          They weren't confident for no reason. They had enough documentation that led to 3 rounds of negotiations to happen.
          Thats what I'm saying .. I'm so tired I'm about to pass out, I'm going to give this 20 min more

Comment

Jesus Christ, I will need a heart by pass surgery after this ordeal the past 2 days.

Comment

Didnt the Korea Iraq prematch confrence already start? Please excuse my ignorance.. i have only been following this thread from about page 10...

Comment

Guys

lets wait for official news!
                Once its official it will come from AFC!

lets not waste 5 pages of this thread, where half members say, its not official and they are still discussing!

at least we should wait for IFF Press conference!

thank you!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                  YES YES YES!!! IT WAS A FAKE DISMISSAL!!! According to Melika Abasi who is present there it was fake. She probably based her prior tweets on the Australian Channel 7 remarks

THANK GOD!!

KEEP CALM AND LOVE IRAN
                  Dude I think she is just reading off of varzesh3.com and tweeting...but damn it is really hard to stay off her page

Comment

Melika just said that the news was a lie - and fabricated from Australian TV news station

We haven't heard anything official yet. We will have to wait to see.

Comment

who is this Melika Asadi? I dont have the pleasure yet!
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We hate Saudis just as much as we hate Israel, why do we even allow ourselves to play these teams.

At least playing Israel in UEFA, we would know that there is no fixing or biases. Hopefully IFF and Iran as a whole will learn who our greatest enemies are and always have been. Arabs. They hate our guts because we have human women, and do not look like burn victims or Jaffar from the film Aladdin.

These Saudis and Bahrainis are going out of their way to undermine us around every turn, and we say Israel should be wiped off the map? Priorities...

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Can someone confirm the authenticity of this? It was just sent to me via text:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422171568.182981.jpg

Comment

negar mortazavi says its true :|

Comment

FFS how many heart attacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                negar mortazavi says its true :|
                                Pretty sure she got the same source as our lady Melika.

Comment

Working...
                                X