Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone pls participate:

leys help TM, they really deserve our help:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

can you please remove rumour from the thread title mods?

This is because it's pretty obvious none of this is bs and there is wholly and truly a scandal happening
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Well the case is clear, however the decision is pretty dubious.

Its a matter of why/how this ended up being a lost in translation moment. We brought these allegations up BEFORE the tournament started and BEFORE the game started.

Iranian sources such as Farsnews and Khabaronline are reporting that Fifa confirmed that the player tested positive.

The question here is AFC/Fifa. Did they relay this news to the Iraqi Federation? If so, was this not abided by? If so, then the result WILL ALMOST DEFINITELY BE 3-0 for Iran.

Now if there was a mishap in communication which I suspect may have happened and the Iraqi Federation was not notified, then they are not to blame, now are they? How could they have known about this and still fielded the player? They are not that stupid, plus the player was not a major factor in their tournament. I am sure that had they known, they wouldn't have fielded him. Yet again, had Sepahan officials known this, they wouldnt have fielded emad reza against Al Sadd...so lets wait and see.

The rules are clear- If an ineligible player was fielded, the score SHOULD be overturned in our favor. There are no ifs and buts.

EDIT: OFFICIAL SOURCES (ISNA) - FIFA HAVE NOW CONFIRMED THAT THE ALLEGED PLAYER HAD TESTED POSITIVE FOR DOPING AND THIS INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO AFC TO ISSUE A SUSPENSION, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE AFC DIDN'T SUSPEND THE PLAYER. THE COMMITTEE WILL NOW MEET TOMORROW IN AN EMERGENCY MEETING TO DISCUSS THIS AND ISSUE THEIR DECISION.

From the looks of it, I doubt this result will be overturned in our favor knowing that the AFC didn't notify the Iraqi Federation of the suspension.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93110401876/%...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
        Last edited by CHaMiLLionaire; 01-24-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Remember how our player in the Olympic team played a measly 1 minute at the end of the match as a sub when we were winning 2-0, and we lost our Olympic chances due to him being ineligible?

Funny how quick FIFA was to overturn our win, but will go down to the wire and still tell us to f*ck off. I really hate AFC and FIFA. Wish they would choke on their Arab bribes.

Comment

In that case the blame will be put on AFC and Iraq would not be penalized as a result of AFC's outrageous incompetence.
            I think we're screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
              In that case the blame will be put on AFC and Iraq would not be penalized as a result of AFC's outrageous incompetence.
              I think we're screwed.
              Yup, we are technically right... but blame cannot be placed on the player since he was not notified of his suspension.

Comment

Hopefully the AFC will continue its cowardice and fear of negative publicity and just throw Iraq under the bus. I don't think AFC cares about Iraq that much. They might want to save their own ass, and they know many 3rd parties support us. Iraqi and Korean fans will be mad, but the headlines will be positive that they took action and weren't incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                  Yes, but I would like to know whether he was ineligble to play the match? You're ineligable to play a match when you are actually suspended. However, in his case, he was WRONGFULLY not suspended yet. Now the question is, which party made the mistake of not suspending him? Was it the Iraqi Football Federation who kept the doping issue to themselves? If so, then we have a strong case. Or was it AFC who knew about the case, but just didn't suspend him yet. If it was the latter, then I don't see any case for us. He would just get suspended from now on and Iraq will play South Korea on Monday.
                  The Iraqi federation was informed in September about the issue by the anti doping body of Iran so they had to act and ban the player from any football games for the minimum of 6 months.

There can only be one ligocal decision. Iran has to go to the semis vs South Korea.

Any other decision would be a big joke and I am saying that based on facts not emotions.

Comment

If the Iraqi federation was informed (and if we have the documents to prove it) then there is no question what so ever. The blame will be put on the Iraqi federation for not having reacted, and the decision must end in our favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Hopefully the AFC will continue its cowardice and fear of negative publicity and just throw Iraq under the bus. I don't think AFC cares about Iraq that much. They might want to save their own ass, and they know many 3rd parties support us. Iraqi and Korean fans will be mad, but the headlines will be positive that they took action and weren't incompetent.
                      I honestly hope the supreme douche won't interfere behind the scenes and tell us to retreat and not hurt the feelings of our so called shia brothers.

Comment

Don't raise your hopes too high only for it to be dashed. I doubt anything will happen.

In any case, if what was said above is correct, you can't penalise a team if they were not notified of a players suspension. I doubt they were notified as why would they take such a risk in playing a marginal player. So nothing will change tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar24 View Post
                          The Iraqi federation was informed in September about the issue by the anti doping body of Iran so they had to act and ban the player from any football games for the minimum of 6 months.

There can only be one ligocal decision. Iran has to go to the semis vs South Korea.

Any other decision would be a big joke and I am saying that based on facts not emotions.
                          Where is the source for the Iraqi federation being informed? If they did, the score will 100% change in our favor.

Many news outlets are reporting that they were not informed.

Comment

The question is, did Iran (IFF/Anti Doping Body of Iran) officially file a protest in accordance to the Asican Cup Competition Regulations which state:

Protests regarding the eligibility of Participating Players
                            registered in
                            the Final Registration squad
                            by each Member Association must be submitted
                            in writing to the AFC no later than five (5) days before the opening M
                            atch
                            of the Competition.

If yes, and the AFC just kind of brushed this matter aside this is actually a case for the CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport).

Comment

IFF and TV should publish the documents in the TV and upload them and the eMail and so on, so that people will see it and the story will become bigger and everybody will take notice about this.
                              We must make enghelab in AFC and FIFA if nothing will happen and show our frustration....it is now the time, also because of the next venue of AFC Asian Cup it is now the time to make sersedah...

but yesterday in the video from cq interview a 4 in the morning ,they said themselves at the beginning don't hope so much for this case...?!?!
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                                Where is the source for the Iraqi federation being informed? If they did, the score will 100% change in our favor.

Many news outlets are reporting that they were not informed.
                                Honestly, how is that even possible? Its simply a crime to be THAT incompetent and careless.
                                I think FIFA must have informed the Iraqi federation.

We also have a strong case if Iran made Iraq aware of the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X