No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, this is so desperate. There's no way they'll move the SF games. Even if Iran go through, they have to play a match in 26 hours or so. FFS, that's just not going to happen.

Comment

They can play the same day as the other semi-final!

Comment

Come on... this is taking too long... If its a No!! just Come out with it and say it... stop wasting people Sleeeping time lol
        ==============================================

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          loving it.. people go to sleep and come back to this thread as soon as they wake up. this is even more exiting than playing Iraq. dametoon garm I am personally proud of each one of you guys. You really are great fans. cheers.
          Kamran jaan, I believe this past 2 days must have been the l busiest days of PFDC of the recent years? LOL

Comment

Any Iran TV link where they are discussing/reporting on this?

Comment

3 hours ago I figured and explained for you that Iraq is out and you still think they can vote against us. They can not do that even if they wanted to. Soon we will find out and if I'm wrong I will never visit this forum again and you can cross me from the list of candidate for member of the year!

Comment

It shouldn't even be up for vote. What's wrong is wrong. If they violated the rules the punishments are very clear - Iraq should forfeit.

Comment

I already posted that

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    Currently we are negotiating nuclear talks in Geneva, and Doping-gate in Sydney.

Only Iranians can pull this off...haha

looool
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      loving it.. people go to sleep and come back to this thread as soon as they wake up. this is even more exiting than playing Iraq. dametoon garm I am personally proud of each one of you guys. You really are great fans. cheers.
                      Tarafdaare Irooni = Shireeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is why TM is always a champion...

Comment

Originally posted by kiarashzk View Post
                        Come on... this is taking too long... If its a No!! just Come out with it and say it... stop wasting people Sleeeping time lol
                        Amen!!!

Fucking get it done with, fuck mee.

I've been sitting at home eating canned loobia and tuna all day doing nothing but raping my F5 button. I don't even care anymore lol

Comment

Maybe they are not voting on the ruling but rather which is the best way to proceed (scheduling, postponing the game,ticketing, etc.)
                          Perhaps they have already decided in Iran's favour and are just figuring out the best possible solution to disrupt the tournament as little as possible.

Comment

Gucci's last post for all w/out an Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Gucci's last post for all w/out an Instagram
                              What's his instagram name?

Comment

or perhaps they are trying to check with ben williams to see if he can ref Iran vs. Korea and the final in case Iran makes it to final

Comment

Working...
                                X