BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armani View Post
    You say the strangest things from time to time. It makes one wonder if you are self hating or not Iranian.

Like in the other thread, saying Iranians are generally ugly or something along those lines. Pfffff.
    I don't think he is iranian. no Iranian is retarded enough to have a guy fawkes mask as avatar like a 12 year old autistic boy. Ignore these people and hopefully mods will see their trolling and ban them

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal [rumour]

Fars is as reliable as it gets in Iran, all iranian news channels are reporting this as well, so far they are saying that nabi is on his way to australia, AFC asked iran to stay in Australia until a final decision is made, that FIFA has confirmed that the player is doping, so basically we have to wait until AFC gets to a final decision, dont get ur hopes up guys, but this is getting interesting
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

well, Kafashian himself is saying team is still in Australia waiting for AFC's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          is this reliable source?
          Its farsnews, they are semi-official.

EDIT: http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/39...rt/iran-soccer

Thats the same source that gave us all the correct lineups hours before the game.

We may have a case here, but again I dont have high hopes with afc

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I wa going to post message regarding the doping player on AFC Asian Cup's fb page.... Only to come to realise I've been blocked due to all the messages I posted on their page and videos about Williams and my support for my country without a single insulting wor being used.

AFC, you never fail to disappoint.
              Support Iran until the end

Comment

So much as I wish it, it will be hard to see them letting iran to next stage but wasn't there a case with Mansourian team playing an ineligible player due to suspension where iran Omid team was not allowed to go through next round. I think again the opposition was Iraq!!?
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

This game is one of the biggest if not biggest injustices in football. Everyone knows Iran belongs in the semi's, yet Iraq sneaked themselves in the most dirty way into the last 4. I just can't accept it and I never will.

The amount of support we get from foreign football-fans is massive. They all stand on our side.

Comment

I for one will not feel bad for Iraq what so ever, if the decision goes our way.
                    If anything, I will feel a PROFOUND​ sense of justice!

Btw the thread-guests count keep growing and growing. I think we may even have some Koreans from bigsoccer here now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      This game is one of the biggest if not biggest injustices in football. Everyone knows Iran belongs in the semi's, yet Iraq sneaked themselves in the most dirty way into the last 4. I just can't accept it and I never will.

The amount of support we get from foreign football-fans is massive. They all stand on our side.
                      man, I was going to take a long hiatus from PFDC and Football in general. I just couldn't handle losing like that, I was so heartbroken. but still i came back because my love for TM is too great. Hopefully we will get some justice soon.

Comment

Comment

By law it should be Iran 3-0 Iraq and we face South Korea in the semis.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Yes, but I would like to know whether he was ineligble to play the match? You're ineligable to play a match when you are actually suspended. However, in his case, he was WRONGFULLY not suspended yet. Now the question is, which party made the mistake of not suspending him? Was it the Iraqi Football Federation who kept the doping issue to themselves? If so, then we have a strong case. Or was it AFC who knew about the case, but just didn't suspend him yet. If it was the latter, then I don't see any case for us. He would just get suspended from now on and Iraq will play South Korea on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I am not sure. Most of foreign football fans doesn't even know the existance of asian cup now, nor the details of the match between Iran and iraq.

At best they have read 1 line about the elimination of Japan.

I don't see AFC and FIFA pulling out an arab team, even if they played with 11 illegible players.

Comment

Working...
                              X