• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
    Whos voting?? AFC? FIFA??
    Looks like AFC
    زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

BREAKING: Regardless of what happens here AAZ is a crackhead!

Comment

Well Iraqi players can f*ck off to their own league, good riddance. They won't even progress as much, so it's a win win situation.

Comment

Jeez, I dont think I was as stressed during the actual match..

Comment

AFC vote huh? Fuck our lives

Comment

baba if it comes down to voting then we're fucked. AFC is crawling with lizards. 90 percent of AFC is wearing a white dress and the other 9 percent called in sick from uncooked lizard food poisoning from the night before.

Comment

this reminds me of the We are going to sign Queiroz tommorow saga... I delayed my enagement for so long thanks to that storyline!!
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

IRAN bus hasn't left Australia yet as per Scoot mcintyre's Tweet.

Comment

so uhhh... after the match i decided to take some time off because i was upset...
                    i'm glad my compulsion brought me back here when it did.

so what I don't understand is why would it be a vote? rules are rules, no? (as I write that i realize how stupid a question it is haha)

Comment

Why is there a vote? What do the rules say?
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Should be more money for AFC if it's Iran Korea better teams and more Iranian fans and regardless it's what the law says it should be so they better vote for us

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          even if we get the call, I really want to be alone with this Benjamin guy for at least 30 min. I am sure I will make him love Iranian football.

LOOOOOOOOOOL
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

We have a slim chance here to go to semi's; this is if AFC votes that Iraqi federation ignored the case. Otherwise AFC or FIFA will never blame themselves.

Comment

AFC voting? And you expect us to win this? Forget it
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

VOTE?!!!

Vote for what? rules are rule... this only happens in AFC.... We shall exit this joke federation ... In Asia only us and Uzbeks are not Asians anyways ... Leave AFC for the Arabs and their bodies Orientals and aussies for the show lol ...

Of course if there is a vote, it will be for the Arab country ....
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X