BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    dont know how much to read into this, but I follow Gucci's instagram and he just posted a picture saying that he and the team have returned to Sydney (which is where the south korean-iran match would be)....dont know how much to read into this but just saying.
    Either way they have to leave to Iran from Sydney.. cant read much into it

Comment

dont know how much to read into this, but I follow Gucci's instagram and he just posted a picture saying that he and the team have returned to Sydney (which is where the south korean-iran match would be)....dont know how much to read into this but just saying.
      This is also where the flight would take off to head back to Iran!

Comment

I just wanted to say if the vote doesn't go our way I'm still proud of our boyz

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...J9oYXwE0n&_rdr
            This is a video by Ala Abdul Zahra posted a few minutes ago...he is basically saying after the recent situation, he is never interested in going back to Iran and suggesting all Iraqi players leave Iranian league.
            I am sure ISIS FA club will gladly take him.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Bacheha dige daram kamkam estefragh mikonam. I am too weak for this shit

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Whatever happens respect to iff and tm and all us fans we showed as always what a great culture we have where we all unite and stand behind the cause

Comment

Lol, blaming Iranian league for himself doping.

Comment

Whos voting?? AFC? FIFA??
                    You just got Caged
                    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Who takes the vote? which committee/members?

Comment

why they need to vote?? it is either yes or no! it is if Iraq knew about it or not. It is a rule. you dont take a vote on the rule!

Comment

Looks like AFC
                          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

Comment

hahaha I didn't even look at it from that angle! lmaooo
                              He gets caught with the needle in his hand and he blames the home owner for kicking him out of his back yard.

"I will never return to X's yard. I suggest all my fellow crack heads to do the same"
                              Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

Comment

Shabekeh Khabar just said that the result from the vote will come within the hour.

On another note, what a way to get my 5000th post

Comment

Working...
                                X