BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
    So what we can conclude is that FIFA tested him positive for doping, but somewhere there must been some kind of miscommunication or mistake and the Iraqi FA was not made aware of the positive test results. Meaning its a major screw-up from either FIFA or AFC.
    In this scenario, I say a replay of the match is the only viable and fair solution. (with Zahra banned)
    This has gotten interesting! Information we need if this was AFC's screw-up or Iraqs. That's the golden question at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      Iraqi FA "claims" he has come out of the meeting and Iran's claim has been rejected, things are looking bleak
      source please.
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

From all I've read since the case became serious it seems like AFC is in deep Sh*t because of their own mistakes and are trying hard to cover up. On the other hand Iran seems to have strong evidence which by FIFA rules gives them the right to advance to the next round.

At the end of the day i doubt to see a verdict going our way, but this case is making AFC officials sweat hard.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          Iraqi FA "claims" he has come out of the meeting and Iran's claim has been rejected, things are looking bleak
          Where? Source? If its that video...I already posted what he said....he didnt come out of the meeting.

Comment

Guys, I don't know if there's any truth to this disciplinary committee thing. If a player tests positive for doping A & B samples, no further action is required from FIFA the was I understood the regulations. Unless the player appeals the test results, then the disciplinary com. is called into action.

These guys can have their cake and eat it too. Either they were notified by FIFA and filed an appeal which FIFA/AFC did not do anything about (in which case they knew about it and the onus was on them to insure the issue was resolved) OR they simply didn't file an appeal in which case it's done and over with and they were supposed to impose a ban on the player.

Comment

I AFC wants to save face they may repeat the game without the player in question. Meaning start all over without Alzahra with Pooladi playing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Where? Source? If its that video...I already posted what he said....he didnt come out of the meeting.
                in that case my bad read it on twitter from some iraqis, my bad for givinng everyone a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Thanks Sir.

Two things.

1 - Does he expect Iran to keep the sample with them at all times? Is he aware these things are stored in labs?
                  2 - If Iran had filed a complaint 2 days before then even more khak bar sare AFC. Idiots should not have allowed him to play in the first place!
                  1- Clearly that is a major logistical issue. They just have the results. I guess they are waiting to see if FIFA did infact confirm the doping. I'm not sure if they did.

2- Yeah...I'm not sure whats going on, it seems like a major fuck up by AFC/Fifa and for the first time, IFF may have a case.

As Kaffashian said, technically, and by law, we should win 3-0. But, this has never happened before so its a tough decision for AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Guys, I don't know if there's any truth to this disciplinary committee thing. If a player tests positive for doping A & B samples, no further action is required from FIFA the was I understood the regulations. Unless the player appeals the test results, then the disciplinary com. is called into action.

These guys can have their cake and eat it too. Either they were notified by FIFA and filed an appeal which FIFA/AFC did not do anything about (in which case they knew about it and the onus was on them to insure the issue was resolved) OR they simply didn't file an appeal in which case it's done and over with and they were supposed to impose a ban on the player.
                    Iraqi player claims he didn't know nothing until reports after the game!
                    زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

iran 3-0 vs iraq
                      http://www.8roodnews.com/?p=23918

Comment

Comment

what is this bullshi* about a player card? did you guys not follow the african WCQ??? there were like 3-4 games that were overturned because of ineligible players used? it happens in many tournaments. no way out of this one, 3-0 iran.

Comment

New Reports that the meeting has been on break without a decision being made yet, they are to reconvene soon. Kaffashian having interview with Iranian media saying that this will be AFC's hardest decision in its existence

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                              what is this bullshi* about a player card? did you guys not follow the african WCQ??? there were like 3-4 games that were overturned because of ineligible players used? it happens in many tournaments. no way out of this one, 3-0 iran.
                              Yeah, the player card issue is NO defense at all. If that's all they're standing on, they're screwed! The onus is on the football federation of every country to insure players are eligible, not on FIFA or AFC. That's why there's a complaint process in the 1st place - otherwise, there would be no reason to complain, because all players have to have player cards!

Comment

Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X