X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Result of the injustice

Bacheha motchakerim

Lions will always rise.

Especially seeing our sweet boy Sardar cry like that makes me so sad!! Bless our boys, they should know they are loved by us all

Comment

Translator was crying too, what a legend
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Toff be jadet Ben Williamse POFYOOZ!!!!

Comment

To all Iranian players of Team Melli:
          You are most loved by us all. Your heart and fighting spirit makes me so proud to be a Team Melli supporter, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.
          Heroic performance by the team.

Janam fadaye Iran va Team Melli.
          We will come out of this stronger.

Comment

Heroes, each and every single one of them. The hardest one to take for me was seeing Nekounam cry. He has always been the emotional pillar of this team and to think this is how a legend will go out burns me. Not only did I want Iran to win the cup, I really believed that Nekounam deserved to lift the trophy. Players like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Pouraliganji need to keep their heads up... they will be leading the future charges.

And for all those 'fans' that made fun of this team every time we were behind in the match (you know who you are), piss off and don't come back to PFDC. I always try to take a neutral or at least a respectful approach to people here but we don't need trash like you on these forums. This a place for Iranian football fans, not glory hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              Heroes, each and every single one of them. The hardest one to take for me was seeing Nekounam cry. He has always been the emotional pillar of this team and to think this is how a legend will go out burns me. Not only did I want Iran to win the cup, I really believed that Nekounam deserved to lift the trophy. Players like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Pouraliganji need to keep their heads up... they will be leading the future charges.

And for all those 'fans' that made fun of this team every time we were behind in the match (you know who you are), piss off and don't come back to PFDC. I always try to take a neutral or at least a respectful approach to people here but we don't need trash like you on these forums. This a place for Iranian football fans, not glory hunters.
              These are called plastic fans. It is in times when all things look dark and gloomy, where one truly reveals its characters as a football "fan".
              Heck, even when Iraq scored in 116th minute and there were only couple of minutes to go in added extra time, I still said that we need to keep our spirits high and have faith.

I completely agree with you. I cant stand these so called fans. They dont support their team through thick and thin.

Comment

My heart is broken. This loss was worse than Argentina because this was injustice. Nonetheless I have always believed in TM until the very end of the game. I could not hold my tears when Iran lost in penalties.

Bachaha mochakerim. CQ and all the players, you are my true winners. Time to fix our broken hearts by coming back stronger. Screw AFC and Ben Wiliams.

That piece of shit should never come near to a football pitch. Also, I hope Korea destroys Iraq for once and for good. Iran is better than Iraq, we don't need one single result to prove that.

Comment

Several hours later and I am still devastated as ever, nauseous feeling. It's a hard day and it will leave its mark unfortunately, we've been screwed so many times in football that I cannot even count them anymore.

The win was all that mattered in the end, and we did not get it, our name is gonna be showed as crossed off in QF by Iraq when we are going to look at the 2015 Asian Cup, and it's a shame as people are going to keep seeing Iran "lightly", as the country behind Japan, Korea and Australia that hasn't won it since 1976, has never qualified to the 2nd round of the WC.

But no matter what I am proud of TM, they fought like warriors, I hope this doesn't leave too big of a scar on our gheyrati players.

Comment

I've been following team meli for as long as I remember starting from the Asian cup 1992. We deserve more than what we get.

But the problem remains, that we haven't learned that AFC is and will always be against us. Today was a wake up call for us again
                    And we should understand that we are always playing against the odds. I was pisses off all day and I am still not fully impressed with CQ, as he could have finished this game in the first half with a different approach, this Iraqi team doesn't deserve to beat us. Pouladi really need to keep in mind that he cost us the game, the reff was bad but we should always be careful as we know how it works by now.

In 24 years of following the team with it's ups and downs I have never bee this upset. However I take the positives and that is hopefully we have a very good team to look forward too in the coming years. After a long time we have a great defense and 3 strikers that have proven to be great. I really hope CQ also realizes that we need a different approach for each game. Finally I really hope for the sake of these great fans, that our federation can support the coach with all he needs.

With all that said, even with 10 men we should have won tho game, my opinion.
                    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Breaks my heart to see Ghafouri like that.

What a player. He was our best player today. Wreaking havoc on the right-wing the entire match. He was burning fools in the 110th minute like he just got substituted on. Love his speed. The fastest TM player I've seen since Kia.

Comment

I honestly just feel bad for Nekounam and Teymourian.

Comment

good to see Gucci manning up!

Comment

To loose while the spirit of fair-play is maintained is something most of us can accept and live with but loosing due to an incompetent begrudging Australian ref who obviously feels compelled to make amends for the Aussies getting knocked out by TM in the 1998 WC is quite hard to bear.

Secondly, Arab Football Confederation (AFC) is not even trying to be subtle by fielding a begrudging Aussie ref to two of Iran's matches, especially after CQ had already voiced his concerns with Williams at the first go.

We will continue to witness such biased from the AFC and her refs so long as Iran has no significant representation in this confederation.

Shameful the lot of them!

At the end of the day I just want to thank our entire TM for playing their hearts out despite such controversy. They will need to hold their heads high. They/we were robbed!
                            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Result is that Asian football is lagging behind more and more. Some random tactics are having success under odd circumstances and when you are up against top teams in proper environment you get screwed with the tactics that work in Asia.

Comment

Working...
                              X