Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys lets face it we sucked the whole tournament cmon.

Comment

Aint no justice in this world. That shouldn't have been a yellow and we shouldn't have never been 10 man down. We could have easily handled this trash Iraqi team if the officiating was fair and it was 11 vs 11. Y'all can talk about us missing the penalty kicks but I have no doubt in my mind we would have beat Iraq rather easily if we didn't have an incompetent piece of shit ref.

I hope Iraq gets thrashed by Korea in the semis.

I am sick to my stomach. There is no justice in this world.

Comment

Not upset at Hajsafi or Amiri at all. These guys were huge for us during the tournament. One person to blame and that's the ref. PERIOD.
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Before I die, I have one wish, to see Team Melli advance in a penalty shootout. Please....just once.

Comment

I think Pouladi should feel all the burden of this lose and have some reflection!
            Why did he swipe his foot at the freaking Iraqi keeper? Why?
            What was the purpose of that?
            Hurting him? Getting another yellow card? Getting a reaction and faking a blow to the face and getting a yellow for the keeper?

What the hell was thinking??

Comment

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | Iran vs. Iraq - Asian Cup 2015

Fuck man! Now my day is fcked! Can't believe this

Comment

I hope korea destroys this HORRIBLE Iraqi Team. They only created like 4-5 chances with a man advantage, and 3 of them went in.

Comment

Stop crying. Everybody knows even Iraqis that the referee gavve the gamme to iraq
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Once again, we leave on ~Penalties, but before bashers start attacking him, ask what could he do against a ref that was determined to put get Iraq through, are we paying back for that historic draw in Melbourne, or is it a publicity stunt for the poor people of Iraq?
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Badash View Post
                      i have never seen iran play so deffensive as i did during this AC. Its CQ fault, such play dont fit us at all
                      Don't forget bro. Up to the moment that Williams red carded pouladi, we were all offense
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I haven't slept in over 20 hours but I feel so sick in my stomach that I can't go sleep. Well done to TM for fighting back twice. I really thought we had this one.

Comment

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | Iran vs. Iraq - Asian Cup 2015

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                          I hope korea destroys this HORRIBLE Iraqi Team. They only created like 4-5 chances with a man advantage, and 3 of them went in.
                          Lol we used our chances

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii View Post
                            Hey gus
                            Get the FUKK out of here you scum troll, I saw your posts in the Iraqi forum saying all types of shit about Iran and Iranians

BAN THIS GOD DAMN TROLL FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great determination, Williams cost us the game

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Jeeb al kass jeeba

Comment

Working...
                                X