Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Asian Cup 2015 Match Day 3]: 19/01/2015: Iran - UAE; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Asian Cup 2015 Match Day 3]: 19/01/2015: Iran - UAE; Time, Date, Info and Report

VS.

General Info
    Match: Iran - United Arab Emirates
    Date: Monday 19th January 2015
    Local Time: 19:00 UCT + 10
    Venue: Brisbane Stadium, Brisbane
    Referee: To Be Announced

Team Info
    Iran
    United Arab Emirates

Game / Group C Info
    Wikipedia
    AFC

Time Zones
    Los Angeles - Vancouver: 01:00 AM
    New York - Toronto: 04:00 AM
    London - Lissabon: 09:00 AM
    Amsterdam - Brussels - Berlin - Stockholm: 10:00 AM
    Tehran: 12:30 PM

Streams
    BeinSports TV
    Footballitarin
    SportLemon
    FirstRow

We should win this if we want to finish first in our group. The Iraq game in the quarter fnals (if we win UAE) will be much more harder than the one against UAE though. We should not underestimate Iraq.

Comment

This game can't come soon enough. Will be a very exciting for both teams, to avoid the Japanese.

Comment

Can't believe this isn't on eurosports.. annoying..
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          This game can't come soon enough. Will be a very exciting for both teams, to avoid the Japanese.
          To be honest Kiarash jan, if we are going to win the cup we should be able to beat any team in Asia. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
            To be honest Kiarash jan, if we are going to win the cup we should be able to beat any team in Asia. No excuses.
            I agree, we should also not be afraid of Japan. But the likelihood of making it to the Semis is bigger when we face Iraq or Jordan.

Comment

You're not gonna close this thread dear?

Comment

If we finish second, Australia will have a very easy path to the final.

Comment

UAE will probably park a massive bus the game begins, they only need 1 point to advance. If we are clinical in our finishing and take our chances, we can win 2,3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                    UAE will probably park a massive bus the game begins, they only need 1 point to advance. If we are clinical in our finishing and take our chances, we can win 2,3-0.
                    UAE has already advanced

Comment

I think he means as group winners
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Is it possible CQ rests Shojaei and Hafsafi for the yellow card to erase?

Comment

I wish we had a "number 10" playmaker like the old days. UAE has a good one. That is the only thing missing from our current team. Back in early 2000s we had several of them.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh could come handy in this match. I noticed that he gets a little nervous recently (Iraq and Bahrain game), but it's normal at his age and with the AC expectations. Good thing is he will have less pressure on his shoulders vs UAE. My guess would be that he will start considering Hajsafi will probably need resting.

Comment

I for one would like to see CQ try out a two-striker formation with Azmoun and Karim. Perhaps JB drifts to the right, Ashkan to the left as inverted winger, defense can be hajsafi, jalal, pouraliganji, pouladi/Ghafouri. That would be interesting! Would pose a real threat going forward especially

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X