No announcement yet.

For Canadian Members, This is the clearest answer to our broadcasting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is from ONE WORLD SPORTS directly

Hi Amir! Every AFC Asian Cup 2015 match will be available live in Canada for $9.95 (day pass) and $29.95 (tournament pass). Both subscriptions include VOD. (prices are Canadian). Who do you have winning the Cup?
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

the channel which is being shown, is it only cable or internet also,send link please thanks

Comment

So can we order it for our TV's? I am on Telus, can I call them and order it for the tournament? Or is it just an online subscription?

Comment

any such options for US members?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
          any such options for US members?
          You guys have a ton of options, cheaper too. Please check the other thread. All 20 pages are pretty much options for US member.

@ OP: thanks for clearing it up. Could you please post a link for registration or reply to that email and ask them how and who we give the 29 dollars to? I don't see anything anywhere.

Comment

Which cable companies carry One World Sports?

Bell? Rogers etc. please let us know

Comment

http://www.canadarugbyleague.com/new...e.php?id=10021

The website is confusing if it is available to us in Canada. I have a feelng you might have to sign up first on the website because it only allows a "zip code" when checking for the channels availability.
              Last edited by aenima_8; 01-05-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

There is another option too for anyone living anywhere:
                1. Get SmartDNS from https://www.overplay.net/ for one month = $5
                2. While it's activated (on Egypt Server) subscribe for one month on BeIN Sports http://www.ar.beinsports.net/getbein = It's $12 for a month, if you subscribe before the 9th you get one extra month for free!
                3. Enjoy 15 HD channels which show every single Asia cup game (aswell as Premier league, La Liga...) in 720p quality.
                Downside: Arab commentary...
                Total cost for one month: 5+12= $17

* The SmartDNS system is very easy to use as there is guides on the overplay site on how to use it!

Comment

I have replied by saying Iran will win this 100% and where do I sign up, I am almost certain this will be a streaming package only, Hopefully its in HD so we can plug our laptop to our tv and watch it that way
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If we can get the whole tournament (not just Iran's games) for $29.95 and that's on Rogers/Bell On Demand, that's not a bad deal, but frankly based on the responses I've got back from these guys, it doesn't sound like they know what they're talking about!

They said their streaming hub would go online on the 4th, but I couldn't find anything yesterday. They also had the wrong time for Iran's final group game on their schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Which cable companies carry One World Sports?

Bell? Rogers etc. please let us know
                      Its not available on TV in Canada, we will have to watch it online
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Will GLWiz be showing the match?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                          Will GLWiz be showing the match?
                          IRIB3 om GLWiz, Yes

Comment

Solution for Europe pleasure
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              Solution for Europe pleasure
                              Europe is aghab-mundeh.

Comment

Working...
                              X