No announcement yet.

AFC president predicts Australia or Japan will win Asian cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, all major odds-makers have those two teams as some sort of favorite to win the title. South Korea and Iran follow. The problem for Iran are the referees. Always has been the case and shall remain so until further notice. However, you can overcome this by superior play and putting the game out of reach which Carlos's defensive schemes do not support.

Comment

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post
      The problem for Iran are the referees. Always has been the case and shall remain so until further notice. However, you can overcome this by superior play and putting the game out of reach which Carlos's defensive schemes do not support.
      We already saw the referees problem today with that penalty. It is going to be a large problem for Iran
      in groupe stage with UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.

Comment

Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa can EAT MY SHIT!!!!

Comment

old news.. nothing new, and this will always be the case. We just have to accept this as long as our country's state of affairs are like this and plan accordingly as ARARAT mentioned. Although I think CQ has recognized this and that's why he doesn't accept the players to argue on the pitch and has therefore brought a much needed discipline to TM. The pen call today was an EMBARRASSMENT by the ref, LOL, what a joke!

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post
          Well, all major odds-makers have those two teams as some sort of favorite to win the title. South Korea and Iran follow. The problem for Iran are the referees. Always has been the case and shall remain so until further notice. However, you can overcome this by superior play and putting the game out of reach which Carlos's defensive schemes do not support.
          Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          We already saw the referees problem today with that penalty. It is going to be a large problem for Iran
          in groupe stage with UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Isn't soosk the cockroach?
            Lol! Arabs are known for being lizard=soosmar eaters, and not soosk our soosk-mar witch doesn't even exist our mean anything

Comment

so as a representative of AFC he wishes two specific teams to play in the final??? what about neutrality??
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Last time there were no arab teams amongst the final 4. Hopefully this time it will be the same case.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                X