No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Iraq Friendly Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am worried about Ashkans out of control temper, he's going to get carded by this aggressive manner....this was not the first time he went out of his control, other teams can easiy take advantage of this his weakness by provoking him little to react stupidly and be sent out of the field.
    The coaching has to have a serious talk to him.....
    In pesar chera inghad gholdor o vahshi shode, pesare mahjoob o moadabi bood ghablan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
      I am worried about Ashkans out of control temper, he's going to get carded by this aggressive manner....this was not the first time he went out of his control, other teams can easiy take advantage of this his weakness by provoting him little to react stupidly and be sent out of the field.

In pesar chera inghad gholdor o vahshi shode, pesare mahjoob o moadabi bood ghablan.
      Ashkan is a professional I don't think we have to worry about his temper when it counts. To be fair I thought he showed self-restraint, it was a pretty dirty and unnecessary kick from the Iraqi player.

However given our history with AFC refs, I think all our players need to be careful

Comment

full match:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

You can't possibly use an isolated incident and worry about Akshan's temper. AD24 is a professional and doesn't allow his emotions to get the better of him throughout the years I've seen him. He was aggressively and intentionally fouled by the Iraqi player. If someone who trying to injure me, that would provoke me. I'm glad he confronted the Iraqi or else the opposition who see him as weak and continue to play aggressive toward him.

I am worried about Ashkans out of control temper, he's going to get carded by this aggressive manner....this was not the first time he went out of his control, other teams can easiy take advantage of this his weakness by provoking him little to react stupidly and be sent out of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
            You can't possibly use an isolated incident and worry about Akshan's temper. AD24 is a professional and doesn't allow his emotions to get the better of him throughout the years I've seen him. He was aggressively and intentionally fouled by the Iraqi player. If someone who trying to injure me, that would provoke me. I'm glad he confronted the Iraqi or else the opposition who see him as weak and continue to play aggressive toward him.
            It's not an isolated incident:
            -got in a fight in the macedonia game
            -put his hands on the ref against argentina
            -started an altercation against south korea
            -and now against iraq

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

- The Macedonian player was aggressive throughout the game and AD24 had enough.
              - The referees made a tremendous blunder than led to the loss of Iran. I would be angry too if I got fouled in the most prestigious tournament in the world yet have it looked the other way.
              - South Korea? Need I explain more.. We've had our run-ins on multiple occasions. Did you forget their coaches and players throwing punches at our players?
              - That Iraqi player deliberately tackled him which could have led to injury.

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              It's not an isolated incident:
              -got in a fight in the macedonia game
              -put his hands on the ref against argentina
              -started an altercation against south korea
              -and now against iraq

Comment

I think his reaction was generally out of character. He must be getting kicked enough by unsavoury Arab players in
                Non-Star Qatar leauge!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Well done boys in defeating the arab team.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Just realised that amiri started the attack that led to him missing Azmouns pass... so really we cant be that hard on him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Soccer results for Iran( 1 - 0 ) Iraq , Friendly

http://www.goalpost.tv/2015/01/04/li...q-friendly.htm
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                        Too many substituations the last 30 mins to really rate it game wise, or even how the senior players played, I think it was mostly for them to get match paractise.
                        Overal I'm happy with this friendly and not because of the result.
                        Finally we saw a friendly that was used for a what a friendly is for: test out stuff. I noticed a few things and I'm sure Q got a lot more out of it than I can see.
                        Azmoun is a gem; this Asian Cup could be his breakthrough on the big scene. Some of the new players look promising too; Bereivand looks like he will make a great backup goalie.
                        I take back what I said earlier about Ansarifard: I think it was actually a smart move by Q to use him as a captain so that he becomes more assertive. Playwise he didn't shine in this game, but didn't suck either; he was actually ok and most importantly did have more bite than he used to which I liked; I see no reason to give up on the guy, although I would clearly start Azmoun over him (and even Gucci).
                        With all respect ; good that you're not CQ. Start Azmoun over Gucci!!! With one game over 130th team of the world that we should have thrashed. Looking at comments here; I just realize how football in Iran has declined.

CQ is a pro. He won't replace his top gun World Cup character; Gucci with a talented youngster. Nothing wrong with Azmoun however he can't lead the team to trophy.

A sub for Karim or in couple easy games starting instead of Karim or coming in after 65th would be sufficient and fair, which most likely be the case chosen by CQ ...
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

WOW!!! you teach Dejagah with his long BL and EPL career how to be PRO... WOW ... Where do you play in? Real Madrid? Ostaad?
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

People should not worry about Dejagah, he is a profesional and he knows what are the limits. He just want to get some ''zahre cheshm'' which is a good thing imo.

Comment

I worry about all of our players acting stupid during the games.

It is a general problem with most Iranian players. Not professional enough to understand where and how to use their temper to their advantage. Our players commit too many fouls, tackle for no reason and like to argue with referee. Like how many times have you seen referees change their minds after a team protest a decision.

I was scratching my head when I saw Omid E. and his tackles in the game with Iraq. What did he think he was doing!

Comment

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X