Asian Cup 2015 Iranian Chants [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this was posted before, but an excellent video from Mehdi Soodi (Irans AFC Community Ambassador) and 2 other fan leaders showing the different chants that will be used by iranian supporters at the AC. I suggest all who will go to the games to watch this.

I liked most of them. If a large number of people are willing to make some noise and make these chants they will sound fantastic.

Of course my favourite is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Pa_Yz60Pc

I know this is in Azadi but I think a large group in Australia can make it work just as well.

Comment

Comment

Some chants are classic and everybody knows them.
        Then there are chants that are very rhythmic and sound really great and they are easy.
        And some are too hard or are little bite strange.
        Instead they should have presented 4 to 6 and our fans could do theire bests!
        sigpic

Comment

Heard the chants for the first time, daaaaamn we hace some good ones. This is better than the EPL!

Comment

That Persepolis chant sounded sick!! I would love an all but sold out 30,000 seater Melbourne stadium chanting that.

That would make the Bahrainis sh*t themselves hearing that.

Comment

Everyone we need to practice for 31 mars in Sweden

Plus lets make up our own chants that are about Zlatan etc! we need to have new chants made for the Sweden game! Im going to bring a megaphone and my friend is going to bring drums! We are going to shake it like we did in Gothenburg during the world cup on the streets!

Comment

Be man goft chants wont work since Zlatan doesnt fear anything or anyone

Comment

Everyone we need to practice for 31 mars in Sweden

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Be man goft chants wont work since Zlatan doesnt fear anything or anyone
                  Everybody fears Hashem, even Zlatan..

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

Plus lets make up our own chants that are about Zlatan etc! we need to have new chants made for the Sweden game! Im going to bring a megaphone and my friend is going to bring drums! We are going to shake it like we did in Gothenburg during the world cup on the streets!
                    finally someone who made a video like this tnx alot

Comment

The best taunt for Zlatan is to wave Bosnian and Croatian flags to remind him of his mistake.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I really like the Iran ghahreman mishe song!

Comment

Be man goft chants are by far the most fun and upbeat in my opinion, I never get tired of those chants
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Imagine a full packed Azadi with more than 90.000 TM soldiers going wild like this:
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                            X