We Need Pooladi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Need Pooladi!

Is anyone else as outraged about this stupid conscription thing as I am? We need our best World Cup player!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

It's a ridiculous joke, and you only see this happening in the IR!! If you don't want your team to succeed, then don't send them at all.

Comment

Pooladi and Khalatbari both need to be in the squad.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0BLXkBPxI
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Imagine if Pooladis and that foolad guys problems doesn't get solved, and Khalatbari gets invited instead.
        This guy can single handily rape and torture Arab teams, he's the Arab team punisher, one of few who doesn't fear them cockroaches. But no, we need a bus instead..

Comment

وی در مورد اینکه سردار کمالی گفته سروش رفیعی و مهرداد پولادی بخشیده می شوند گفت: اگر این اتفاق رخ بدهد هم از عصبانیت کی روش کم می شود و هم برای تیم ملی خوب است‬. - See more at: http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=....Yd30UNuy.dpuf
          that is what the latest word is

Comment

I miss khalatbari and his runs

Comment

Khalatbari has been one of the key players for Sepahan to reach where it is. Faraki could not have done it without him. Since Khalatbari helped TM to qualify it would make sense to use him at least in the Asian cup. Others who are younger have plenty of chances and opportunities in the future so it only makes sense to show some javaanmardaanegi towards him.

add: I recall saying that Daei, his brother and other should take a cut in salary to keep Khalatbari in PP and I guess they did not care to read what I wrote here.
              he would have made a big difference in PP standing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                Khalatbari has been one of the key players fro Sepahan to reach where it is. Faraki could not have done it without him. Since Khalatbari helped TM to qualify it would make sense to use him at least in the Asian cup. Other who are younger have plenty of chances and opportunities in future so it only makes sens to show some javaanmardaanegi towards him.
                That doesn't exist in our society, let alone sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  It's a ridiculous joke, and you only see this happening in the IR!! If you don't want your team to succeed, then don't send them at all.
                  Errr, no dear. A lot of countries prioritise national service over kicking a ball about on a field. South Korea, Finland and Norway being just some of them. Bigger names and talents than Pouladi have had to go through this, John Arne-Riise and Shefki Kuqi were unable to return to their country whilst Teemu Tainio reportedly missed out on a move to Man Utd because he had to finish his.

Comment

Agree with everyone. BOth pouladi and khalatbari should be invited and are needed
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

No. I don't feel bad for him. He ran away from service to be at the service of Qatari sheikhs. Lovely.
                      At least the other players with thus issue are in Iran, not to mention the countless others who went around this the legal way.

Comment

From a purely footballing perspective, Pooladi has not trained with the national team for a good while, hence he may be a liability at the back if his issue is even solved and can play. Hajsafi, although I'd prefer him in the middle of the pitch, has been a brilliant player for us. He is extremely versatile and knows his place on the team well. On the other hand, when in form, Pooladi is a robust defender who knows how to stop opposition. He plays very aggressive, and reminds me a bit of Rahman Rezaei in terms of his mind games. What I mean is, both of those players get in the head of the opposition easily, either by trash talking, or getting a good HARD tackle in early. Pooladi shows that he is a boss, and Hajsafi is more reserved, but shows his worth on the pitch.
                        For this Asian Cup, I'd go with Hajsafi
                        Rafeei on the other hand is a TM newby, but can help offensively. He did not run away from his conscription problems and CQ wants him in the team, hence he deserves to be allowed to go to Australia.

Comment

What do you guys think of Jamaati if Pouladi can't solve his problems?

Comment

CQ is amendment about their availability, mostly because they fill-in two of the most glaring holes in our TM...!!
                            our current talent pool is very thin on LB and AM position ..!!

i hope shitt works out for them, but can't say that im very hopeful..!! i'd rather take along another decent CB option than Rafiee...!! Pooladi would be a big boost to us defensively, although im not sure what form is he in as of late..!!

i think it was a dumb move of him to lie about his sarbazi situation, he shoulda known that he isnt just some average joe who nobody cares to double check their maoffi claims and to just run away when he is found...!!? well thats even more retarded..!

Comment

Working...
                            X