Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Also their reserves team.
    im not saying they were class friendlies, but I would take the reserv team of Benfica anyday over Palestine, let alone 2 friendlies in 1 camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      im not saying they were class friendlies, but I would take the reserv team of Benfica anyday over Palestine, let alone 2 friendlies in 1 camp.
      I think the majority of us are disappointed because we barely see Team Melli in action. For instance we are all here on PFDC for the sake of our team, it's just sad to see every nation on the world are playing friendly games against other national teams while we are playing some random clubs without the match being broadcasted.

Comment

I think the majority of us are disappointed because we barely see Team Melli in action. For instance we are all here on PFDC for the sake of our team, it's just sad to see every nation on the world are playing friendly games against other national teams while we are playing some random clubs without the match being broadcasted.
        Not to mention that when we finally arrive to this damn tournament, we will have to watch it on some tokhmi 240p stream.

Comment

کی روش: فلسطین لطمه بزرگی به تیم ملی وارد کرد

Comment

lol.
            I dont know if it is just me, but I believe that not playing Palestine is not exactly a big loss for us. Our omid team is a better oponent and even if we wont play them, a camp where they work on tactics is not too bad either (we dont really have a choice).

Comment

lol.
              I dont know if it is just me, but I believe that not playing Palestine is not exactly a big loss for us. Our omid team is a better oponent and even if we wont play them, a camp where they work on tactics is not too bad either (we dont really have a choice).
              No, it's not just you bro. It's freakin' Palestine for god's sake! Even if you don't want to play the Omid team, just split the boys into two teams and even our B team is better opposition than Palestine. Of course, that's hard to do with 21 players instead of 23!

Comment

Also their reserves team.
                wasn't their reserves, it was their first eleven minus the players who were away on international duty

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                  lol the palestine game is hillarious..we cancelled even a game against a country that does not even exist officially
                  Only Iran can manage to pull such low life BS..

Comment

having a good preparation doesn't guarantee success in world cup or asian cup. Japan, SK & Australia had a much better preparation and were in a much easier group but did terribly in WC.

I still think we have a great chance of winning Asian Cup cause we have CQ in charge. I believe in this team.

Comment

How long do you guys think we can rely on our grassroots talents who became top players without any support from the system?
                      Yes our football has relied on this type of talent from its conception, BUT I believe we have reached the end of that era.
                      The demographics have changed, so have the type of pass-time activities our youth engage in.
                      So, I think we're starting to feel the consequences of those changes and lack of proper planning from IFF.

When we see Iman Mobali get called up to the TM at 32 when he has long passed his prime, we need to ask ourselves why?
                      The reason is the dwindling supply of decent players in our country.
                      Our league is probably at it's lowest point in quality in a long time as well.

I think a manager is like a chef.
                      He can make a tasty dish out of raw ingredients available to him, BUT would you expect him to make a tasty dish out of low quality and expired ingredients?
                      So please stop expecting above average performance out of TM as we did not prepare well and our players are not such hot commodity either,
                      Our legionnaires? You mean the ones employed at 2nd leagues of Europe and the ones in the much respected Qaatari League!!

So, please stop the high expectations that are not based on inadequate support.
                      I think this TM is punching above it's weight and we should be satisfied!

Satisfied with their performance and not with the IFF's performance!
                      Don't get me started on that rant!
                      We're heading to second tier thanks to the mismanagement and my fiends, you need to brace yourselves for it!
                      The denial stage is about to commence!!

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                        lol the palestine game is hillarious..we cancelled even a game against a country that does not even exist officially
                        This time it wasn't IFF that cancelled. Palestinian FA did this.
                        Nabi though said we won't go after damages though because it was a friendly! Of course they would say that about Palestine. If it had been IFF that had cancelled the game the Palestinian FA would have taken us to FIFA.

Comment

if we consider our training camps before and after the world cup plus the world cup matches we played we would see that there are only 3 teams with better preparations than us coming into the asian cup unfortunately those 3 teams are the teams we are competing with for the cup. of course we should not forget about the saudis as they have had our number recently.

Comment

Working...
                          X