Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad News, Montazeri injured and will miss Asian Cup!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know who exactly injured him? I know Iran is grouped with Qatar for the Asian Cup, so can there be a connection?
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^ Always there is some truth to it. Look at the oil prices and how the arab shiekhs using oil as a tool for destroying others' economies.
      I said it before and I repeat that, it is not a coincidence that the arab teams suddenly in the year of Asian cup or the year of world cup start approaching the TM players.
      We need to educate the players from early age to use Hashemian as their role model.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        Does anyone know who exactly injured him? I know Iran is grouped with Qatar for the Asian Cup, so can there be a connection?
        Of course there is a connection. We are grouped with arab teams for the AC.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
          ^ Always there is some truth to it. Look at the oil prices and how the arab shiekhs using oil as a tool for destroying others' economies.
          I said it before and I repeat that, it is not a coincidence that the arab teams suddenly in the year of Asian cup or the year of world cup start approaching the TM players.
          We need to educate the players from early age to use Hashemian as their role model.
          Unfortunately, money comes first to these guys. Montazeri and co already know this, but they can't resist the big amount of cash. Hashemian could, but people like him are rare in todays world.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Of course there is a connection. We are grouped with arab teams for the AC.
            ^^ It's good... will keep us focused.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Lol, so how come Dejagah, Shojaei and Hosseini escaped with full health? Also Pouladi, who we rule out ourselves?

Comment

lol@Iraninans, the master of conspiracy theory. Baba basse to ro be khoda in harfa chie. He's unlucky and got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Lol, so how come Dejagah, Shojaei and Hosseini escaped with full health? Also Pouladi, who we rule out ourselves?
                  Point is why would
                  you as an Iranian want to play in a country that hates your guts? Uzbekistan Qatar was not
                  too long ago. Bribing referees happens frequently. Aswell as placing us in disadvantage ventures, schedules (fe qf 2010), how many times did we deserve to be placed in the number 1 slot but we got ditched despite our ranking for UAE or Saudi Arabia? It's a fact that these Wrab countries gang up on us, which has nothing to do with fair play. Why take the risk and play in a country which not only hates your country, but tries to falsify history by using a fake name for the Persian Gulf. It's all for the cheddar (money). I would never work in uae, qatar, or saudi arabia. But Iranians do anything for money.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                    Point is why would you as an Iranian want to play in a country that hates your guts?
                    Baba, Qatar is a football powerhouse. TM players should be lucky to play in such an organized, hard-working rich country who is the favorite in the Asian Cup. We are Iranians dude... we are nothing... we are amateur... we are shit.... Quote from Emam Queiroz today

در قطر هم که اصلا راجع به اين موضوعات نمی شنويد. هفت بازيکن جديد و چند ملتی به تيمشان آورده اند. آنها استحقاق اين را دارند که مدعی باشند. آنها سخت کار کرده اند، سرمايه گذاری مناسب داشته اند و الان مدعی هستند.

Comment

EDIT: Misunderstood someone's post. Ignore or delete this mods.

Comment

I highly doubt this injury was on purpose, really said if we miss our RB and LB. Our defence is our strength and Pejman was amazing in the world cup.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X