Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci to return to Charlton!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...B1%D8%AF%D8%AF

How legit is this? And, if it's the case, will he be returning to Charlton Athletic after the winter break or at the end of the season?

He needs to move his ass back to Charlton and help them since they have a decent chance to promote to Premier League. They are only 9 points behind table leader Bournemouth.

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this! I mean is he going there to simply sit on bench?! Or is he going to get some playing time..?.. I was following him few months ago when he was @ charleton and reading fan's comments on him, not many are really too much interested in him and They criticized him mostly. But whatever he does, I wish him the best! I trully like him! Very humble and dedicated for TM!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Pas in araba faghat maraz dashtan vaseh Jameh Asia khastan kharabesh konan..
        But if he don't get play time, why don't he just join some team in another 2nd best league?

Now we just need Ashkan to get out of the lost sooskmar gutter..

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
          Not sure how I feel about this! I mean is he going there to simply sit on bench?! Or is he going to get some playing time..?.. I was following him few months ago when he was @ charleton and reading fan's comments on him, not many are really too much interested in him and They criticized him mostly. But whatever he does, I wish him the best! I trully like him! Very humble and dedicated for TM!
          Being a benchwarmer for Charlton Athletic is still better than playing in an amateur Kuwaiti league. At least he will get training Championship standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Pas in araba faghat maraz dashtan vaseh Jameh Asia khastan kharabesh konan..
            But if he don't get play time, why don't he just join some team in another 2nd best league?
            Honestly, Championship does not fit Reza's playing style. I think he would do miles better if he went to Liga Adelante.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Honestly, Championship does not fit Reza's playing style. I think he would do miles better if he went to Liga Adelante.
              Or maybe some 2nd Bundesliga team.

Comment

Finally some good news.

Comment

What a stupid article first says theres a chance hes leaving then at the end says theres a good chance hes staying. Worst thing is its the coach that doesnt want him.

Comment

Ghoochannejhad is a lost cause. His career is full of mistakes left and right. Either people around him advising him are incompetent fools or he doesn't know what he wants. And this article is also useless, basically nothing is certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Being a benchwarmer for Charlton Athletic is still better than playing in an amateur Kuwaiti league. At least he will get training Championship standards.
                      You 100% correct my friend! But he needs to find a league that suites him most. I believe his style of play he should go back to holland or find a team in la Liga or even segunda which he gets to play regularily, but then being Iranian is not easy finding decent clubs.. Kuwait shit league is definitely the gutter he needs to gtfo of!!
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

He wont play there

Charlton is in 10th place but only 9 points away from 1st place. They probably wont make it to BPL anyway.

Comment

He won't get the chance to play anyways, Vetokele is a club favorite now and rarely subbed out..
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Comment

He's actually hated by the Charlton fans. After his pathetic display and the fact that he wanted to leave them so badly. Not a good move unless he can score a shit load of goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X