Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random: 2 Iranian brother footballers in England/Scotland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random: 2 Iranian brother footballers in England/Scotland?

This may seem random, but does anyone remember the name of those 2 iranian footballer brothers who played somewhere in Britain, I want to say Scotland for a couple middle tier or second division teams. I remember this being discussed sometime after the 06 world cup fiasco when we started losing all our players from European leagues, and someone brought their names up as players we could call up, but many kept saying they weren't quality at all. One of them kept getting knee injuries I believe. There is a youtube video of his injury floating around somewhere.
    I appreciate it guys.

Kiarash should definitely have an answer for this one
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2SjLGxkBFE

Comment

Peshraw Azizi - currently plays for DalKurd FF of the 3rd league in Sweden; says he's 100% Kurdish; highly doubtful he'd ever have wanted to play for TM

Comment

Nabi Hakimzadeh - 17yo ; still in Ajax youth system
          Mehran Hushyari - don't think he made it through Ajax.
          Anoush Dastgir - looks to be still playing; currently a student ; heres a goal from earlier this year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTRthnSAN9A
          Brwa Nouri - Kurdish player; Plays for Ottersunds FK of 2nd league Sweden
          Toofan Shaterloo - no longer playing; works at commerce company in UK; I could swear he was part of these boards as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
            Peshraw Azizi - currently plays for DalKurd FF of the 3rd league in Sweden; says he's 100% Kurdish; highly doubtful he'd ever have wanted to play for TM
            since when is Kurdistan a country? He is Iranian no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
              since when is Kurdistan a country? He is Iranian no doubt
              calm your tits. I'm only posting what was said on his twitter.

Comment

Abbas85 is right, I believe they were Sharu Naraji and Shana Haji:

"Shahruz Hajimollah Ahmad Naraji better known as Sharu Naraji in Europe is the brother of Shahnam Hajimollah Naraji (Shana Haji) who recently joined Hibernian FC in Scotland."

More info on them: http://www.azaval.com/showthread.php...he-Premiership

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                  calm your tits. I'm only posting what was said on his twitter.
                  bruh I was referring to his remarks not yours. You didn't state it, he did obviously

Comment

Kurds in Sweden and Europe overall tend to be that way.

Comment

FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                      X