Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 17 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    ^ because derakshan is a moron. We need to get rid of him ASAP before we get embarrassed in the ACL.
    i just feel like these former PP players feel entitled to coach PP and they see it as their RIGHT to have a chance to coach the team. just because you played in a PP does not mean you are entitled to coaching it. look at the list of players that have embarrassed themselves by prematurely taking up PP coaching job in recent years. daei, darakhshan, hamid steli, yahya golmohammadi etc...
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

What a calendar week for the league... Two goals in the first 30 seconds, I don't even know how many in the 1st 6-7 minutes, 8 goals in one game, serious sootis by two TM goalies,....

Naft is now on a 5 game unbeaten streak and 12 games undefeated!!! Does anyone know if the 2nd one is an IPL record?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        What a calendar week for the league... Two goals in the first 30 seconds, I don't even know how many in the 1st 6-7 minutes, 8 goals in one game, serious sootis by two TM goalies,....

Naft is now on a 5 game unbeaten streak and 12 games undefeated!!! Does anyone know if the 2nd one is an IPL record?!
        the record belongs to perspolise.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
          the record belongs to perspolise.
          Thanks bro, looked it up. Is 16 definitely the record?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            lol you don't even see that kind of mistakes in the 8th division of Holland..
            I was going to argue with you until I saw the video.

This time you win Kiarash.

Imagine him doing the same mistake in the world cup

Comment

Apparently, another important record for IPL was set this week:

محمد نوری گلزن ترین هافبک تاریخ لیگ برتر شد

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Apparently, another important record for IPL was set this week:

محمد نوری گلزن ترین هافبک تاریخ لیگ برتر شد
                wow that is quite a feat but i did not know he was a halfback.

Comment

Perspolis keep on disappointing, I have a feeling for as long as Derakhshan is at helm we will keep on disappointing. In a country where there is no certain criteria for appointing managers and coaches, of course you would see imbeciles like Siyasi at the head of the club and coaches like Derakhshan, Daei, Estili etc. leading the team. Really hope not to see Derakhshan with the team after the AC.

ON a bright side, Mohammad Nouri suddenly upon Derakhshan's arrival turned into a super player, scoring beauties and playing and play making fantastically. I personally rate him one of the top midfielders of IPL at the current time.

As for Sosha Makani, the guy has always been an inconsistent keeper throughout his GK career in all teams he has played for, keepers like him are the biggest liability for any professional team, not to mention his horrible attitude and manners. Glad he wasn't once again invited to TM.

The battle of 2 SS teams, boy what a game! fully entertaining, attacking and exciting match, props to both teams for such amazing display. Should the rest of IPL teams put on such great performance, I bet you all that most IPL matches will bear loads of fierce spectators in the stadiums!

Comment

Working...
                  X