X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queiroz releases list of potential Asian Cup players

Goalkeepers
    Alireza Haghighi, Mohsen Forouzan, Sosha Makani, Taha Zareei, Alireza Beiranvand, Daniel Davari

Centerbacks
    Jalal Hosseini, Pejman Montazeri, Amir Hossein Sadeghi, Shoja Khalilzadeh, Ahmad Alenemeh, Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh

Fullbacks
    Vouria Ghafouri, Steven Beitashour, Khosro Heydari, Hossein Mahini, Ehsan Hajsafi, Mehrdad Pouladi, Hashem Beikzadeh, Mehrdad Jamaati

Defensive Midfielders
    Javad Nekounam, Andranik Teymourian, Reza Haghighi, Omid Ebrahimi, Morteza Poualiganji

Wingers
    Ashkan Dejagah, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Ghasem Haddadifar, Mohammad Reza Khalatbari

Attacking Midfielders
    Masoud Shojaei, Mohammad Nouri, Soroush Rafiei, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Yaghoub Karimi, Mohsen Mosalman, Reza Norouzi

Forwards
    Reza Ghoochannejhad, Sardar Azmoun, Karim Ansarifard, Mehdi Sharifi

http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...p-players.html

I would have invited sadeghian instead of R. Nouroozi

Comment

It has almost every potential senior player in the list, but I'm sure people will be bickering about why the list is bad.

Comment

Who divided the names? You or were they reported in these categories?
        Coz some don't fit the categories.

Hadadifar is not a winger. More a CM

Abdollahzadeh also is not a CAM
        neither is Reza Nowrouzi, who is an out-n-out Striker

But a good list nonetheless. At the moment, I only wish Ghazi was included too. As we need a tough, muscular fighter up front. But if Nowrouzi manages to make the final list, he satisfies the criteria.

Good to see Jamaati is finally called up. Same with Beiranvand, who's been fantastic lately.

Comment

Are you certain this is confirmed information?

I have my doubts, this looks a bit fishy. Especially the inclusion of Taha Zarei, who is pushed by people involved in PLDC...

Comment

The Admin of CQ's Facebook page (not official) posted this photo and now everyone thinks it's the official list. That being said, with 40-41 players on it, it more or less covers the players that the final 23 will be chosen from.

Comment

Guys this is from CQ facebook page... ALSO for some reason someone left out Payam? im sure Payam was on the 'board' in CQ fb photo.
              sigpic

Comment

Guys can Jamaati play on the right? because then our right back problem would be solved having both Jamaati and Pooladi in the team would be great.
                sigpic

Comment

is a good list, khalatbari is there, regarding sadeghian he is good just some hashiye,that why he might not be there, we can see rahmati and aghili are not here which is good also

Comment

surprising the khalatbari is on the list ..... especially given the comments he made about CQ. I don't know if this list is true
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hey guys, I wrote this article, and forgot to put Sadeghian on the list, and yes, he is on the list, and it will be added on PersianLeague soon.
                      Regarding its authenticity: it is authentic. It was posted on Carlos Queiroz's official FB page, and everything posted on their is posted with CQ's authorization or order.
                      Martin Reza. Yes, we have contact with Carlos Queiroz and brought Taha Zareei to his attention, and this is not the first time Zareei is mentioned by Queiroz. Of course he took special interest in this young goalkeeper, because Taha is playing in his country, Portugal. What exactly is fishy about that? Its simple communication.
                      Last edited by EZLN; 11-22-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        The Admin of CQ's Facebook page (not official) posted this photo and now everyone thinks it's the official list. That being said, with 40-41 players on it, it more or less covers the players that the final 23 will be chosen from.
                        Nothing is official nor yet confirmed
                        It's an article written mostly on assumption of a post on CQ's FB page ..!
                        https://m.facebook.com/pages/Carlos-...le.com%2F&_rdr
                        Probably posted there to confuse our AC opposition by having then have to do scouting report on every potential TM players, while it's nearly certainty that 90% of the squad will be pretty much the WC players..!

About Taha dude, I'm not sure who's pushing for him or what not but I was very impressed by a training video that was posted on his thread ..! That young dude is gonna become a good keeper ..!

Comment

I highly doubt thats queiroz's real facebook page on one of the posts he is asking about foreign players like edinho playing for tm. Its unlikely a professional coach would be asking for facebook users opinions and just releasing player lists on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            I highly doubt thats queiroz's real facebook page on one of the posts he is asking about foreign players like edinho playing for tm. Its unlikely a professional coach would be asking for facebook users opinions and just releasing player lists on facebook.
                            Exactly, whoever runs that page posted a picture of 3 foreigners in IPL and called them all candidates. I doubt that is CQ.

Btw, can anyone tell me what all the fuss about Khalatbari is, what did he say regarding CQ?

Comment

Yaghoub Karimi is also more of a winger than CAM. (he can play both but winger is what CQ used him for in previous camps and how he plays in IPL)

Comment

Working...
                              X