Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With AC round the corner, There is so much CQ can do with experimenting. It would have been diffrent if his contract talks had not gone on for donkey years, but all in the past. We are here now.

Bring on Korea, bring home the asian Cup. Australia 1 Iran 2 in the final.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Kind of dissapointing imo.. He said that he would bring some new blood to TM for the AC. But at the same time, as much as I would love to see younger TM players, I guess this means that these are the best current players we have, and there is no room to bring younger players, so I can't question his decision. Meaning he probably knows better than most of us what he is doing when calling up these players.
      I would say it's limitted how many young players can be invited at once. We have to remember, there must be some old and familiar faces with experience, a kind of mix of old and new

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Kind of dissapointing imo.. He said that he would bring some new blood to TM for the AC. But at the same time, as much as I would love to see younger TM players, I guess this means that these are the best current players we have, and there is no room to bring younger players, so I can't question his decision. Meaning he probably knows better than most of us what he is doing when calling up these players.
        You did not have to quote the entire post including all pictures my friend. It would be nice if you erase the pics. Thanks in advance.

Comment

AW: TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Why would he change the World Cup team within 6 months for Asian Cup with barely a friendly match taking place? He will do so afterwards.

I am already suprised he called up so many debutants for Portugal camp and South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Why would he change the World Cup team within 6 months for Asian Cup with barely a friendly match taking place? He will do so afterwards.

I am already suprised he called up so many debutants for Portugal camp and South Korea.
            I think the reason he called up 10 new players mainly is to shut up his critics and also partially to get to know them for the future. The team he will build after the AC will be missing at least 4-5 of the WC players. I'm pretty sure that our starting 11 in most of the AC matches will be similar to the one from the WC, maybe slightly more attacking by having Jahanbakhsh in the side over Heydari but the majority of the players will remain the same. Any other coach, given such a short time and without any quality friendlies wouldn't have risked to change a team that did Iranians proud in the WC.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^On the money dousteh aziz!
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Today's pics from TM practice in the presence of Jalal Talebi the TM coach in WC1998. Today's pics show different colors on players. Looks like CQ is using another trick to confuse who will start on Tuesday at 4:55 am Pacific time.

Last edited by Siavash; 11-16-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Good guy Hashem: faking injuries to give his opponents a chance

Comment

a pic from Today's practice. Tell who is the player with ball in his face in the pic.

Comment

Jalal Hosseini?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                        a pic from Today's practice. Tell who is the player with ball in his face in the pic.

Sosha
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Last training session before Korea game

* Last practice session was held in the main Azadi field from 11:30
                          * TM players came 20 minutes before the start of training to warm up
                          * CQ held a meeting with Nekounam, Ando, Shojaei and Gucci before the training started
                          * Training session started with an inspirational CQ speech where he asked the players to pick some of the grass and smell it. He made some jokes too
                          * The first drill was about two players passing the ball between them starting with headers and then switching to feet
                          * Then players were split in two groups and each group in two teams and practiced keeping possession of the ball
                          * The green cover group looked to be the starting 10 field players for the game: Hosseini, Montazeri, Haj Safi, Heidari, Nekounam, Jahanbakhsh, Ando, Shojaei, Dejagah and Gicci
                          * Players then practice explosive starts and sprints
                          * Then players used half of the fields and rehearsed the game plan for Korea match
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                            * The green cover group looked to be the starting 10 field players for the game: Hosseini, Montazeri, Haj Safi, Heidari, Nekounam, Jahanbakhsh, Ando, Shojaei, Dejagah and Gicci
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                              Last training session before Korea game

* Last practice session was held in the main Azadi field from 11:30
                              * TM players came 20 minutes before the start of training to warm up
                              * CQ held a meeting with Nekounam, Ando, Shojaei and Gucci before the training started
                              * Training session started with an inspirational CQ speech where he asked the players to pick some of the grass and smell it. He made some jokes too
                              * The first drill was about two players passing the ball between them starting with headers and then switching to feet
                              * Then players were split in two groups and each group in two teams and practiced keeping possession of the ball
                              * Players then practice explosive starts and sprints
                              * Then players used half of the fields and rehearsed the game plan for Korea match
                              That's unlike CQ playing such an attacking line up with two wing backs.

Comment

As long as they don't smoke the grass, just smelling it is fine...
                                STOP THE RACISM ON PDFC
                                Racism = Brain Dead Ignorance

Comment

Working...
                                X