TM list november 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    And it's even more ridciulous to think that a TM call up is meant to appease a certain fan base as if CQ gives a damn about them.....
    What's your theory?

Comment

SHOJAEI SHOULD BE ON THE SQUAD. WETHER HE STARTS OR PLAYS IS THE REAL QUESTION

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
        What's your theory?
        That he established a good relationship with Sosha and khanzadeh and likes their potential, which is far less controversial of a theory that a professional coach wants to appease a particular fan base. mamad Nouri is deserving of his call up so there is no explanation needed there
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

meh...weak goal tending and midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            That he established a good relationship with Sosha and khanzadeh and likes their potential, which is far less controversial of a theory that a professional coach wants to appease a particular fan base. mamad Nouri is deserving of his call up so there is no explanation needed there
            That's also a possibility. But I would choose Beiranvand and Khalilzadeh over those two as far as potential. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
              That's also a possibility. But I would choose Beiranvand and Khalilzadeh over those two as far as potential. But that's just me.
              And I would do the same!

However, like I said, there is no doubt that these players have shown sparks of potential ( Makani the ACL last year and khanzadeh in the league) and IMO is the reason they're there...mixed in with political aspects as well of courses
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

what you guys need is a dose of GN or Ali Daei to appreciate what we have with CQ.

Just go back to the GN days and the Enayati and Khatibi combo, with Hashemian on the bench. One of the best lineups in the history of the national side and they barely beat the Malaysians. Back then, a team melli training camp meant a chance at a week of all you can eat buffet plus a few jogging sessions.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

^ and if CQ's team bows out at quarters, by that token, are we allowed to say CQ is just as shitty as GN, who bowed out at quarters? Except for one pile of shit we didn't really pay all that much salary. Nor did the fans had to deal with this ''fakhr forooshi'' that is the case for the next pile. Correct?
                  Not to mention the boat load of money we had to fork out for pretty much the same shitty results.

You say ''to-may-to'', I say ''to-ma-to''. You say enayati, I say shojaei..

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    what you guys need is a dose of GN or Ali Daei to appreciate what we have with CQ.

Just go back to the GN days and the Enayati and Khatibi combo, with Hashemian on the bench. One of the best lineups in the history of the national side and they barely beat the Malaysians. Back then, a team melli training camp meant a chance at a week of all you can eat buffet plus a few jogging sessions.
                    That's true it changed now with CQ now : a guy like shojaei doesnt even do the jogging!

Comment

AW: TM list november 2014

Comparing Enayati to Shojaei is like comparing Ghalenoei to Queiroz. Ooops, that's what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        ^ and if CQ's team bows out at quarters, by that token, are we allowed to say CQ is just as shitty as GN, who bowed out at quarters? Except for one pile of shit we didn't really pay all that much salary. Nor did the fans had to deal with this ''fakhr forooshi'' that is the case for the next pile. Correct?
                        Not to mention the boat load of money we had to fork out for pretty much the same shitty results.
                        You say ''to-may-to'', I say ''to-ma-to''. You say enayati, I say shojaei..
                        How many years has Enayati played in La Liga in comparison to Shojaei?

Comment

What happened to Doctor Doom and everyone else kissing CQ's ass after we qualified for Brazil?

Seems Iranian attitudes can change very fast. It's funny how many people were bashing CQ in 2013 when he booked us a place in the final 32 of the WC.

Oh yeah, nobody said anything about CQ that day. Attitudes flip-flopping like an American politician.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Shojaei played so many years in la liga which is worse when seeing his crappy TM performance

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              And I assume by this you mean every year spent in la Liga automatically means that much more pace or possession of ball or less turn overs or less tome wasting with meaningless, directionless dribbles, or .... Oops, there I did it again!

As PSG said .. logic dictates the more time spent in leagues like that makes fans expect MORE from a player. Not less.
                              At least enauati and the like have the excuse of never being exposed to top flight football. Hence their dumb moves can be excused. What excuse does this chap have for his utterly miserable pitiful and abysmal performances in the past THREE years?
                              Which means for every mistakes or turn over or dumb move he makes, guys like enayati who have never played in Europe are allowed a 100 more.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                What happened to Doctor Doom and everyone else kissing CQ's ass after we qualified for Brazil?

Seems Iranian attitudes can change very fast. It's funny how many people were bashing CQ in 2013 when he booked us a place in the final 32 of the WC.

Oh yeah, nobody said anything about CQ that day. Attitudes flip-flopping like an American politician.
                                lol you might want to check your facts before blurting out stuff like that.
                                Those who kissed CQ's arse are those who blindly give card blanche and expect blind trust in him (or any man) without ever questioning or doubts. Quite a few around, still.

Comment

Working...
                                X