• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2222573]
    Originally posted by ArashHungary View Post
    http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071810227/پ...یل

2 Half line up
    Forouzan, Montazeri, Pooladi, Pooraliganji, Abdollahzadeh, Shojaei, Rafie, Heydari, Teymourian, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoon.

1: Hosseini is only player did not play ( ill). Beirandvand replaced Forouzan second half.
    2- Murteza Pouraliganji was used as a Defender. So it was no mistake when his name was among defender in CQ list.
    It is a surprise to me because for last 5 years in U16, WC U17, U19, U22 and Naft he has always played as DM .
    it'll be nice to have a younger CD who could build the play from the back line , sorta like Montazeri..!! as MR mentioned its sorta like the maziar zareh in the last wcq ..!!

woulda loved to have seen this game, there are a few youngster whom i haven't a clue of their quality ..!! you woulda thought some irooni dude at the game recorded some scenes from the game on his phone, and posted it online..? ?

the fact that CQ watched the game from the stands is another proof that there weren't any video tapes of this game, not even for Carlos to look back on..!!?

Comment

Sv: Friendly: Iran vs. GD Estoril-Praia @ Lisboa, 10-10-2014

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        looks like Masoud has gained a few kilos
        He is just trolling TM

Comment

Why are they wearing the ugly old kits again?
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Don't get too excited about 2-0 victory ...

Estoril is currently in 15 place out of the 18 teams in Portugal top division.

It is kinda like play Gostrash Foolad in Iranian Pro league and wining 2-0. .. doesn't really say much!!
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2...League#Group_E

Comment

WC is over and probably no company is willing to pay IFF any money to sponsor us..!!?
              I suppose the Uhlsport deal is over and these are just the leftover fake kits from that dubai based dude..!!?

i woulda thought Uhlsport woulda stuck it out with us at least till the end of AC15, since its right around the corner..!! any solid news on this front ?? anybody remembers the terms of our Uhlsport contract..!?
              probably next is gonna be some vanani brand taking over for AC..??

Comment

^ I also think its gonna be a tokhmi vatani brand from now on. Why else should they wear the old ones? To be honest, I'm not surprised if uhl wants to quit.

Comment

It is kinda like play Gostrash Foolad in Iranian Pro league and wining 2-0. .. doesn't really say much!!
                  Results are for most part irrelavent in such prep matches ...!!
                  fact is Carlos got to try out a whole bunch of new faces, some in new positions against formidable enough professional talents and got a better idea of his talent pool available to him for AC...!! the win was just a confidence boosting bonus ..! nothing more..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    ^ I also think its gonna be a tokhmi vatani brand from now on. Why else should they wear the old ones? To be honest, I'm not surprised if uhl wants to quit.
                    yeaup, i hope they still retain the Palang pic on our next kits for foreseeable future kits..!
                    its sorta cool add on to any jersey and makes most kits look cooler and help it stand out amongst others...!!

that iranian apparel dude had some sick looking alternative Jersey designs on his site..! some vatani brand should just pay the dude some cash and buy up his ideas..!! or just flat out steal it as expected ..!

Comment

You kinda like missed with that analogy the way a Hamas built missile misses its target
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        yeaup, i hope they still retain the Palang pic on our next kits for foreseeable future kits..!
                        its sorta cool add on to any jersey and makes most kits look cooler and help it stand out amongst others...!!
                        that iranian apparel dude had some sick looking alternative Jersey designs on his site..! some vatani brand should just pay the dude some cash and buy up his ideas..!! or just flat out steal it as expected ..!

The badge/logo is perfect, the white jersey is the one I expect for years for Iran as it idistiguishs us from Algeria, Tunisia, Morroco or other arab countries or even Bulgaria, Jordan...

Comment

^ Those kits would be sick. By far better than anything IFF and uhl could provide.

Comment

These guys at Iranian apparel do a phenomenal job with their amazing designs, I have purchased 2 Iran jerseys from them and every time I wear them, they get tons of compliments. I wish they would get a contract from at least domestic sports kits manufacturers!

Comment

damn ashkan bayad saresho betarashe ya bekareh. it shouldnt be a problem with all the al-money hes getting from his new al-contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                These guys at Iranian apparel do a phenomenal job with their amazing designs, I have purchased 2 Iran jerseys from them and every time I wear them, they get tons of compliments. I wish they would get a contract from at least domestic sports kits manufacturers!
                                Pendar is an absolute genius - I've gotten a lot of compliments on my stuff too and it was great meeting up with him again in Brazil and giving him and his bro a big hug.

Comment

Working...
                                X