Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    ^ I agree with every word you just wrote.
    are dadash, ien ye vagheiate, we are complaining about the lack of preparation and classy friendlies, vali be ghaziye'ei ke baessesh shode tavajoh nemikonim, mardom.. ien keshvar ta vaghti ien regime sare kare be hichja nemirese.. magar ienke este'dad o bahushie khode mardom bashe ke tak nafari betunan ye eftekhari ro be dast biaran.

that simple.

just look behdad salimi, khodesh ye pa shire. he brings respect back.. but then u see the piremard khamenei all that respect he earned for irans sport goes away.

anyway, i hope our TM will make every true iranian proud.

Comment

Hashem, Sardar, and Khosro all have the same watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        and they all show the exact time as well!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          thats what i thought too when i saw australia losing 6-0 to france and brazil before the world cup but they ended up being pretty competitive in the group stage so i think it does have some benefits
          Right, and it was right after those games in late 2013 that Australia's German coach was sacked throwing the whole WC preparation into disarray. Australia went into the WC with no expectation on them, everyone expected them to lose hands down and come last in their group. They played that way, throw caution to the wind with nothing to lose. It paid off to some degree with good displays but not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            and they all show the exact time as well!

sigpic

Comment

Apparently Sharifi was the 25th person on the list and had to be crossed off because they could only afford to take 24 players! Karimi offered not to go so that Sharifi can go (nice gesture), but CQ told him that he's more important than the 25th person. Wasn't Karimi supposed to go to Germany and take that coaching course?!

تیم ملی که قرار بود با ۲۶ بازیکن اردوی آماده*سازی*اش در پرتغال را برپا کند، ۴۸ ساعت قبل از اعزام ملی*پوشان دچار ریزش شد.

Comment

Pics from TM practice today.

Comment

Toni Oliviera Yashasin
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    Probably from the same duty free/gift shop lol
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      From Reza's Instagram
                      #RichkidsfromKuwaitCity!

Sorry for Heydari and Beyki

Comment

I have a meeting with Carlos Queiroz after tomorrow, because he want Taha in 3 trainings with Team Melli. In Monday I try to take a picutures with the iranian stars and the staff

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                          I have a meeting with Carlos Queiroz after tomorrow, because he want Taha in 3 trainings with Team Melli. In Monday I try to take a picutures with the iranian stars and the staff
                          Take as many pics and videos as possible my friend, thanks again!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Re: Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                            Tadeu, is your inbox full? I can't seem to pm you

Comment

More pics from Reza
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                                More pics from Reza
                                yo im digging those jackets! its too classsic! need to get my hands on them haha

Comment

Working...
                                X