Abedzadeh got really mad today(video) عصبانیت شدید عابدزاده

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abedzadeh got really mad today(video) عصبانیت شدید عابدزاده

today during the match between rah ahan and esteghlal khouzestan He gets super mad at esteghlal player Salif Coulibaly after his foul on Mohammad Gholami, later on he breaks the camera too
    here is video:
    http://www.farsnews.com/MediaDisplay...13930709000950
    احمدرضا عابدزاده در اهواز جنجال به پا کرد . او که از بازیکن آفریقایی استقلال خوزستان شاکی بود به جای داور تصمیم گرفت خودش بازیکن و تعدادی از حاضرین در ورزشگاه را تادیب کند.
    به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین ؛ خطای کولی بالی روی محمد غلامی ورزشگاه تختی اهواز را شاهد میدان جنگ کرد. اعتراض راه آهنی ها به حرکت این بازیکن با ورود عابدزاده به میدان شکل دیگری پیدا کرد گلر افسانه ای فوتبال ملی ایران که بعد از یک بیماری سخت ، گاهی زود از کوره در می رود ، با دیدن رفتار کولی بالی تصمیم گرفت تا خودش تنبیه اش کند. او قصدش تادیب این بازیکن و تعدادی از اعضای کادر تیم میزبان بود و اینگونه خون به پا شد. همه در هم پیچیدند و کنترل از دذست شان خارج شد. در این لحظات هرج و مرج به اوج خود رسیده و بازیکنان علاوه بر درگیری با یکدیگر در تلاش بودند به نوعی عابدزاده را از مهلکه دور کنند. آنها در نهایت موفق به این کار شدند اما دخالت یکی از نیمکت نشین های استقلال*خوزستان در ماجرا دوباره جو را ملتهب کرد و جالب اینکه این بار نوبت کولیبالی بود که به سمت راه*آهنی ها حمله کند. این اتفاق باعث عصبانیت بیشتر کادر راه*آهن شد و مهدی حسینی نسب دستیار حمید استیلی هم به جمع افرادی پیوست که قصد درگیری با حریف را داشت. در بین بازیکنان استقلال*خوزستان، محمدرضا مهدوی هم شرایط آرامی نداشت که بازیکن بعد از آغاز مجدد بازی از زمین اخراج شد. کلی آدم سعی کردند واسطه شوند تا این دعوا ختم به خیر شود اما داور برای این صحنه 6 کارت قرمز از جیب خارج کرد و به سختی توانستند احمدرضا را بفرستند بیرون از زیمن. او در مسیر رفتنش به بیرون البته دوربین تلویزیونی خوزستان را هم شکست چون اصرار داشت همه صحنه های این دعوا را به تصویر بکشد. اتفاقی که باعث شد حمید استیلی بعد از بازی عذرخواهی کند و احتمالا سبب می شود تا عابدزاده یا ناچار به پرداخت خسارت باشد و یا پایش به مراجع قضایی باز شود.

http://khabaronline.ir/detail/378698...remiere-league

I give Abedzadeh a pass on this, only because I am a huge fan of his.

Comment

damesh garm.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Doesn't matter!
        Faghat Abedzadeh
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Etefaghan we shouldn't give him a pass just because he is Abedzadeh!
          He should know better than that.
          The higher your power and status, the more responsible you'll have to be.

After years of playing professional football he should know that a football match is not a neighborhood gol-koochik with bros in the hood!
          You don't start a fight, commit violent acts or threaten others.
          They are all professional and there's a referee and ethics committee to deal with transgressions of the law.

So calm the F down, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
            Etefaghan we shouldn't give him a pass just because he is Abedzadeh!
            He should know better than that.
            The higher your power and status, the more responsible you'll have to be.

After years of playing professional football he should know that a football match is not a neighborhood gol-koochik with bros in the hood!
            You don't start a fight, commit violent acts or threaten others.
            They are all professional and there's a referee and ethics committee to deal with transgressions of the law.

So calm the F down, please!
            He was wrong and out of control . it does not make any difference who he is , he simply had no right to enter the field, try to attach physically a player .
            He broke cameraman's equipment and had no choice but to agree to pay for Camera when police got involved.
            He then got a ticket for himself and fly to USA.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              He then got a ticket for himself and fly to USA.
              عابدزاده به آمریکا رفت/ حضور سرپرست راه*آهن در کلانتری
              مربی دروازه*بانان تیم فوتبال راه*آهن شب گذشته پس از دیدار با استقلال خوزستان به آمریکا رفت.
              به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، احمدرضا عابدزاده، مربی دروازه*بانان تیم فوتبال راه*آهن شب گذشته پس از دیدار با استقلال خوزستان تهران را به سمت دبی ترک کرد تا از آنجا به سمت آمریکا برود. عابدزاده قرار است 10 روز در این کشور حضور داشته باشد و یک*سری کارهای شخصی خود را انجام دهد.
              تیم فوتبال راه*آهن شب گذشته در یک بازی جنجالی با نتیجه یک بر صفر شکست خورد. در این دیدار پربرخورد داور مسابقه 6 بار از کارت قرمز خود استفاده کرد که در این بین 4 کارت سهم راه*آهن و 2 کارت سهم استقلال خوزستان بود. احمدرضا عابدزاده و علی لطیفی، مربیان راه*آهن بودند که از کنار زمین اخراج شدند. هنگامی که عابدزاده از زمین بازی اخراج شد و به سمت رختکن می*رفت یکی از دوربین*های تلویزیونی به سمت او رفت تا مصاحبه*ای با وی انجام دهد اما مربی دروازه*بانان راه*آهن که از فحاشی بازیکن استقلال خوزستان عصبی بود دوربین خبرنگار را شکست. این امر باعث شد تا آن خبرنگار شکایت کند و به همین دلیل بهنام ابوالقاسم*پور سرپرست راه*آهن به کلانتری رفت تا این مشکل را برطرف کند. در پایان هم قرار شد قیمت دوربین مشخص شود و خسارت وارده به خبرنگار پرداخت شود.
              http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13930711000243

Comment

really this is nothing new, I remember his last years with persepolis as a player, it was a game in isfehan(dont remember against what team maybe sepahan) , persepolis lost the game he was upset at fans so broke all the windows in the locker room, or do you guys remember darby in 1372! he got into fight back then too, he was banned for a long time, dont get me wrong I love the guy i havent forgotten australia game but this isnot acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                  really this is nothing new, I remember his last years with persepolis as a player, it was a game in isfehan(dont remember against what team maybe sepahan) , persepolis lost the game he was upset at fans so broke all the windows in the locker room, or do you guys remember darby in 1372! he got into fight back then too, he was banned for a long time, dont get me wrong I love the guy i havent forgotten australia game but this isnot acceptable.
                  Excuses by Rahahan official specially Abolgasempour is more pathetic:

In order to justify Abedzadeh fight seen rushing to attach player :
                  They said :Koulibaly has insulted him Verbally. They were told but he does not speak Farsi.
                  They said : It was insult in English. They were told but he does not speak English ( He speak French).
                  They said : it must have been insult in foreign language.
                  They told them but he was so far unless he used mic his voice could not reach him, nor he know him.
                  They said: he has insulted a legend and he has to be deported from Iran.

ابوالقاسم پور:
                  كولي بالي بايد از ايران اخراج شود

Comment

Comment

Lol are all you guys blind? or got too much love for Abezadeh that you don't realize what he did was wrong? or you all racist like those Rah Ahan Players and ABEDZADEH.

So what? It was at the end of the game, things got heated. The african player lashed out after a bad tackle on him. It happens. He got his marching orders and would have gotten a punishment but no every Rah Ahan player wanted a piece of him and Abedzadeh's heroic attempt to beat him up just made it worse!
                      If it was an Iranian player, this would have never happened. Probably some shoving at the very least and game would have restarted after a min. However, how dare this sia poost do what Iranian players do every week like Sadeghian and Khanzadeh. Khanzadeh grabbed the throat of the Vietnamese player and shoved him to the floor ffs. Imagine what would have happened if Coulibaly did this.

What will happen? Coulibaly will get all the damn blame and might even want to leave Iran and he will probably not get paid correctly. If he stays, Kudos to him because this was no correct although his tackle and confrontation wasn't correct either. Let's see if Rah Ahan get punished this for this. My guess is not. Some of you guys living overseas and not visiting Iran regularly seem to idolize Abedzadeh for this without knowing how racist people are in Iran. I've seen it in front of my eyes. Yes racism is everywhere! But in Iran it's so normal that it goes unnoticed and nothing can be done about it. They get abused all the time..

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        Lol are all you guys blind? or got too much love for Abezadeh that you don't realize what he did was wrong? or you all racist like those Rah Ahan Players and ABEDZADEH.

So what? It was at the end of the game, things got heated. The african player lashed out after a bad tackle on him. It happens. He got his marching orders and would have gotten a punishment but no every Rah Ahan player wanted a piece of him and Abedzadeh's heroic attempt to beat him up just made it worse!
                        If it was an Iranian player, this would have never happened. Probably some shoving at the very least and game would have restarted after a min. However, how dare this sia poost do what Iranian players do every week like Sadeghian and Khanzadeh. Khanzadeh grabbed the throat of the Vietnamese player and shoved him to the floor ffs. Imagine what would have happened if Coulibaly did this.

What will happen? Coulibaly will get all the damn blame and might even want to leave Iran and he will probably not get paid correctly. If he stays, Kudos to him because this was no correct although his tackle and confrontation wasn't correct either. Let's see if Rah Ahan get punished this for this. My guess is not. Some of you guys living overseas and not visiting Iran regularly seem to idolize Abedzadeh for this without knowing how racist people are in Iran. I've seen it in front of my eyes. Yes racism is everywhere! But in Iran it's so normal that it goes unnoticed and nothing can be done about it. They get abused all the time..
                        tbh, i am blinded by my love for abedzadeh...lol

this is honestly the first time ive heard accusations of him being racist

Comment

Everyone involved needs to get a hefty punishment, fines and suspensions.

There is no room for this sort of thug behavior in our football.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

Iranians outside of Iran are pretty racist themselves, so it isn't hard to understand even being overseas

Comment

Our league is such a clown show!

Comment

Working...
                              X