Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Samsung Intercontinental Beach Soccer Cup 2014

http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/u...roup-1.1392762

This event is heavily in favor of UAE advancing, donot be surprised When UAE plays to see the REF making dubious calls from the get the ahead.

I remember last year Iran were placed in the toughest group and the UAE the easiest to ensure that at the very least they get a respectable standing, which they did. I hate these Arabs, always manipulating everything to prove to the world they are people as well! LOL!! I say, it takes more than building penis shaped towers to become a civilized civilization!!!

Comment

At least our group is easier than last time. I think our boys will have no problem winning the cup again.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        This event is heavily in favor of UAE advancing, donot be surprised When UAE plays to see the REF making dubious calls from the get the ahead.
        I remember last year Iran were placed in the toughest group and the UAE the easiest to ensure that at the very least they get a respectable standing, which they did. I hate these Arabs, always manipulating everything to prove to the world they are people as well! LOL!! I say, it takes more than building penis shaped towers to become a civilized civilization!!!
        But didn't Iran win the whole thing and kick everybodys ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          But didn't Iran win the whole thing and kick everybodys ass?
          they did as a slap in the face of the UAE FA. but they had a much more difficult path. But then again when it comes to our footballers then harder the team they stronger they play !!

Comment

The tournament begins on Tuesday:

"The UAE will start their campaign against Morocco on Tuesday and will have to contend with defending champions Iran and Portugal in the following two days to get into the semi-finals of the eight-team competition. Group A consists of the USA, Brazil, Japan and former two-time champions Russia."

http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/u...vent-1.1406877

Comment

"Iran Ready to Defend Title at Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup
              November 02, 2014

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Iran is going to defend its title at the Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup to be held in Dubai, the UAE from November 4 to 8.

The Iranian outfit has been drawn in Group A along with host the UAE, Portugal and Morocco.

Group B consists of USA, Russia, Brazil and Japan.

Iran will open the competition with a match against Portugal on November 4.

Titleholder Iran will meet the UAE and Morocco in the following days.

The 2014 Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup is the third edition of the tournament.

It will take place at Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, United Arab Emirates."

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/547414

Comment

Do we know if this will be broadcasted? Danish tv showed it last year, but there's Champions League tomorrow and the day after, so of course they don't show it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Do we know if this will be broadcasted? Danish tv showed it last year, but there's Champions League tomorrow and the day after, so of course they don't show it.
                  From what I have found BeinSports Arabia 10 will be broadcasting the games. So best bet would be a live stream.

Comment

We lost 4-2 to Portugal today.. not good. It will be difficult to get the first spot now unless portugal screws up
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Sv: 4th Samsung Intercontinental Beach Soccer Cup 2014

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                      We lost 4-2 to Portugal today.. not good. It will be difficult to get the first spot now unless portugal screws up
                      Damn, I forgot all about that.

Comment

4th Samsung Intercontinental Beach Soccer Cup 2014

Our beach football team I have noticed plays quite inconsistently, they either extremely impress or disappoint. Having said that though Portugal is a decent side nonetheless.

Comment

Against UAE @ 17:00 CET tomorrow.
                          They lost 3-4 to Morocco today.

Comment

Look who's watching beach soccer http://www.beachsoccer.com/news/1178

Comment

^^^ He obviously has too much time on his hands with TM, our Olympics and other youth teams (which are all officially under his supervision) all being in GREAT shape and not needing much work!

Comment

Working...
                              X