No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all thanks to "time" for proving so many things. I want to know where are those people that dared to put Karimi on the same line as Rahmati/Aghili...etc - claiming CQ removed him due to disciplinary and attitude issues. Do you now realize that Karimi was not invited because of fitness worries and the injuries before the WC? Shamefully some of you tried to twist all this so that it fits your agenda.

Certain shady individuals have been bashing the whole time, but they are not MAN enough to come out and admit their multiple mistakes. Whether among fans or coaches, we have bunch of cowards only able to blame others and refusing to accept that they were wrong.

Anyway:

Let me tell you that as a huge Karimi fan I want him badly to STAY THE FUCK OUT of all real
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^ Quality post from Nariman. I was waiting for him to step in and cut all the BS..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Wowww .... talk about populism.
        My goodness. CQ really knows what works in Iran: just say/do something that appeals to the masses. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.
        He'd make millions as a personal publicist or professional counselor, if coaching doesn't work.
        Wow!

I mean there are plenty of far more qualified ex players ... who are far more intelligent, professional and even more familiar with a European Pro set up.
        This just shows how CQ basically refuses to count on his Iranian staff. This is just to shut up the stupid morons at IFF who are too spineless and coward to put a list of well qualified, intelligent young coaches, in front of CQ and force him to pick one.
        I totally blame the spineless worm Kafashain for this
        If CQ wanted to appeal to masses he would have invited Ali Karimi & Rahmati back to TM but he didn't. CQ is already popular as well so he doesn't need to gain more followers by announcing AK as his coach.

Comment

some of the people that have been criticising this choice don't see the affect of someone that has the will to become great in something... even if he hasn't taken any coaching classes. CQ is a master himself as he was mourinho's master ( correct me if im wrong )

but someone who has taken coaching classes but have ghorur and not willing to admit their failures ( aka ghalenoi and the rest ) isn't better than someone like ali karimi who has international football experience without coaching experience BUT has immense willpower to become a great coach. and it is obviouse that CQ has seen this as he said himself in the interview.

Comment

The Good:
            Right now Karimi is fit enough to get dirty with the players and help refine their skills with his mental and physical abilities.
            He is respected by all players, including Javad.
            He is respected by all fans.
            He has high football IQ.
            Unlike Daie, he did not go for a head coaching position.
            He is loved and respected by CQ.
            The only coach on the staff (other than CQ) that can increase player output just with his presence.
            He has matured as a person.
            His heart beats for Iran and TM.
            He speaks his mind.

The Bad:
            He is not experienced.
            He can be hard headed.
            He is not articulate and talkative.
            He speaks his mind.

The Ugly:
            None.
            sigpic

Comment

Great move by CQ and he outsmarted IFF as usual! My favorite player of all time and the best coach that TM has ever had. This will be a deadly duo and Iran is set to accomplish many goals. Even if CQ leaves after 2018, Karimi can step in because he has gotten the knowledge that CQ uses on TM and we will keep on progressing if Karimi becomes head coach after CQ. Smart move Carlos

Comment

Would have preferred Hashemian, but oh well ... Better than some IR appointed coach
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

PK just tore apart every moronic complaint into pieces so from here in out whoever complains will just look twice as dumb as the previous morons
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dawsh Aliye KArimi

Comment

Good luck to him.

Comment

Hopefully Karimi will learn and gain a lot of experience while being the assistant coach of Team Melli. So when Carlos leaves, Ali will get to implement and continue the coaching of Carlos Queiroz in the national team (in his own way/style of course).

I think Karimi becoming the assistant coach will impact the national team's situation in a positive light. I believe having Ali around the team will help us in many ways.

Comment

I just really hope that Karimi will not take his lazy attitude into coaching and hope that he starts doing his badges while he's TM coach so once CQ leaves he becomes a real candidate for the head coach position
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sv: Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            I just really hope that Karimi will not take his lazy attitude into coaching and hope that he starts doing his badges while he's TM coach so once CQ leaves he becomes a real candidate for the head coach position
                            Imo, he would need some coaching license first, other wise it will just seem so amateurish.

Comment

The best part about this great move IMO is the fact that AK will most probably be part of some training sessions..this will lift everybodys spirit up and can only benefit the whole team.

Apart from that, we have always seen how our brave AK would step up against Arab teams, I'm sure his valuable experience playing against asian/arab teams will help us a lot, and he might have one or two things to say to CQ or the players before AC games!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X