No announcement yet.

Iran's Counter-Attacks vs. Argentina [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes me sad, we truly played a great counter attacking game, also, the footage in that video when slowed down shows that it was 100% a penalty.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      we forget what an amazing game Haghighi had. Now that I look back at the highlights, you would have to say he was the MVP of TM in that game, and if it weren't for that Messi shot in extra time, he would be a hero in Iran
      Regardless of that shot, he is.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The issue is that when you get robbed by a ref like that your whole tournament is over.

Comment

We played agreate that day. I would have changed the position of Shojaei and Dejagah but nevermind. We played so bad against the overrated Bosnia. They now don't do anything good in UEFA 2016 groupe B.

Comment

Pooladi MVP vs Nigeria
            Haghighi MVP vs Argentina
            Gucci MVP vs Bosnia
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Whenever I see this video, it makes me wanna cry. Who would have thought we'd keep up with the Argentinians so well? Just imagine Dejagah's header would have gone in, or we would've been granted that clear penalty. It could have easily been 1 or 2-0 to us, but then unfortunately Messi ruined it for all of us. I remember going to work that night. All of my colleagues who underestimated Iran before, came up to me to tell me how great we were and how undeserved that loss was. I'm not lying when I'm saying that almost everyone congratulated me. The more colleagues came, the more I wanted to cry because I started to realize how bad that loss really was.. With a bit of luck we might pull another surprise at the WC2018, hopefully with a win this time! Bacheha motchakerim!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I still get sad and proud at the same time when I remember this game. Best game I have EVER seen from TM since I started following them.
                I feel u man, this is ranked higher than the USA game for me even if we lost this one, as soon as Messi scored my tears started to fall, I have never cried because of a football game before but we played like a WHOLE team in 90+ minutes. The old TM would come out in second half and be rubbish, yelling at each other and so on. People from all over the world talked about this game and Iran.

Comment

Iran's Counter-Attacks vs. Argentina [Video]

Hopefully we will get our revenge on Argentina in WC 2018, because we are certainly not done with them yet.

Comment

I Have seen Messi score that kind of goal so many times vs Ac Milan, all game I hardly got worried except for when Messi had that run and shot wide in the 2nd
                    We really limited there chances.. If nekounam and Gucci would have closed Messi down 2 seconds quicker no way Messi would have gotten that shot off.. It was wrong for Gucci to be marking him at that moment
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                    X