No announcement yet.

Womens Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only our poor young and talented girls had a normal life in Iran free from the restrictions imposed by the barbaric regime, this feisty team would have gone places!

Kudos to them for taking it this far given the circumstances! :-)

I want the goalkeeper for our National Men team. She is better than Beiro!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Isn't it your wish?

Not really...
      for pp ans ss to have woman team is not really a hard thing to do....if afc enforce it they would put team on the field within 1 month....

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        If only our poor young and talented girls had a normal life in Iran free from the restrictions imposed by the barbaric regime, this feisty team would have gone places!

Kudos to them for taking it this far given the circumstances! :-)

I want the goalkeeper for our National Men team. She is better than Beiro!!
        If regime falls, Iran's women team will be top 5.the rest of the world would be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

If regime falls, Iran's women team will be top 5.the rest of the world would be shocked.
          I cannot wait for our nation to throw this shameful regime to the garbage can of history.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

And our male team melli top 15

Comment

2023 AFC Women's Club Championship started today for Bam Khatoon FC

https://www.youtube.com/live/IruDpV90mG0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_A...b_Championship

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

RIP Melika Mohammadi
                (passed away tragically in a traffic collision at the entrance of Bam city on the morning of Dec 24, 2023 at age 23).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  RIP Melika Mohammadi
                  (passed away tragically in a traffic collision at the entrance of Bam city on the morning of Dec 24, 2023 at age 23).
                  All 3 players coming back from a party back to the team....they call a taxi or Uber and driver falls sleepe behind the wheel.

I had same experience late at night with an uber driver...he went to sleep while driving...i waked him up...he said he is ok....then he fall sleeped again😅 I told him pull over I got out his car....

Comment

Working...
                  X