X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/post/2015...667c1d0a46693d

Whitecaps declined the option on beitashour so hes a free agent

Comment

He needs to play in Iran to be considered for a call up. Maybe struggling Foolad would be interested.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        He needs to play in Iran to be considered for a call up. Maybe struggling Foolad would be interested.
        Playing in Iran won't change anything unless he performs way better or our other RBs perform worse/get injured. He is already on the TM radar since a long time, if anything finding another MLS team or European team and playing well there might increase his call-up chances

Comment

As an MLS player he actually has good chances to continue in europe. At 28 certainly not in the top leagues but a move to Austria, Sweden etc could happen. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Welcome to Qatar Esteven jaan

Comment

He has been traded to Toronto Fc.it will apparently be announced on Friday.
              Source:TSN

Comment

Beitashour traded to Toronto

The Vancouver Whitecaps have sent Iranian international right back Steven Beitashour to Toronto FC.

http://www.goal.com/en-ca/rumours/last/24?ICID=HP_FT_1

Comment

^ Damn so he got traded to the rival team.

Well at least he's still in the MLS.

Why isn't Carlos inviting him?? I know we have Vouria, but he's also in his late 20's. They can both play. Does Carlos not care about Beitashour anymore or what? He's been starting every game and playing well.

Maybe it's because he has to fly really far which will cause jet lag. Jet lag will cause fatigue and other problems. I guess this is the reason.

Comment

This is a good move for Beitashour! The whitecaps showed all their potential last year which revealed them to be only a good team. They weren't ever real contenders to win the title... at least it definitely showed at the end of the season.
                    Toronto FC on the other hand is making the right moves to go for the win. They have top players going forward(Jozy Alitdore, Michael Bradley, and Giovinco) but they lacked defense.
                    When Beitashour played for the Earthquakes, they had a top notch defense, just like the year after with the Whitecaps. Be sure that Toronoto is going to improve big time next season.

Comment

Great move he will be playing with some great players like Bradley, altidore, giovinvo, etc.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        ^ Damn so he got traded to the rival team.

Well at least he's still in the MLS.

Why isn't Carlos inviting him?? I know we have Vouria, but he's also in his late 20's. They can both play. Does Carlos not care about Beitashour anymore or what? He's been starting every game and playing well.

Maybe it's because he has to fly really far which will cause jet lag. Jet lag will cause fatigue and other problems. I guess this is the reason.
                        its because ramin and vouria are superior. There is no point to 3 rbs

Comment

That's definitely a downgrade Toronto fc's defense has been the worst in the league since the team was created

Comment

A move to Europe would have increased his chances for a TM-call up, I don't think he will back soon with this Toronto transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                              its because ramin and vouria are superior. There is no point to 3 rbs
                              Have u seen Rezaeian at all this season? He's been pitiful especially in TM
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Have u seen Rezaeian at all this season? He's been pitiful especially in TM
                                Really? I thought he has been playing quite well, especially in TM lol.

With the exception of the first few weeks of the season, where Persepolis was in poor form, I think he has been good all season.

Comment

Working...
                                X