No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Vancouver Whitecaps | 2014-2015 - NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SB? LOL. Usually they give those initial names to players who are actually good. A couple of crosses and defensive mistakes isn't gonna cut it.

Comment

Re: Steven Beitashour @ Vancouver Whitecaps | 2014-2015 - NEW

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      SB? LOL. Usually they give those initial names to players who are actually good. A couple of crosses and defensive mistakes isn't gonna cut it.
      Or when one is writing on his phone.

Speaking of abbreviations.... Wtf? That's what I say to myself every time I read the usual unproductive angry internet kid response you have to everything in this forum. You are seriously very strange and angry.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

im really beginning to believe that steve bullied u in school or did something to u for u to hate him this much lmao

Comment

Did Beitashour steal your girlfriend or something? Or was he like at a rival high school and maybe embarassed you on the pitch? I'm interested to know what your agenda is.

Comment

haha you guys are really funny. I'm just trying to mess with Rugs here. I don't know why, but I like to mess with him from time to time. His reactions amuse me.

But yes, my dislike of Stevie boy is well known on this forum. The reasons are obvious.

Comment

Re: Steven Beitashour @ Vancouver Whitecaps | 2014-2015 - NEW

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              Did Beitashour steal your girlfriend or something? Or was he like at a rival high school and maybe embarassed you on the pitch? I'm interested to know what your agenda is.
              My guess is his bike.

The dislike seems to be more of a brattish one than hate.

Could've been a ja medadi too.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                im really beginning to believe that steve bullied u in school or did something to u for u to hate him this much lmao
                I'm starting to think they may have been teammates in high school and he's jealous how MB has now made it and even gone to the World Cup while he hasn't.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  FT

3-0

Not much from SB. Had a few good crosses and runs.

Boring match though, they said it was 90F. Maybe that's why.
                  Did you miss the part where Stevie was at fault in 2 out of the 3 goals.

highlights. http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/mat...ecaps-fc/recap

Comment

AW: Steven Beitashour @ Vancouver Whitecaps | 2014-2015 - NEW

Oh please.

Comment

Did you miss the part where Stevie was at fault in 2 out of the 3 goals.
                      highlights. http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/mat...ecaps-fc/recap
                      I disagree. I think he was at fault for all 3 goals. He was on the pitch was he not?

In fact, he is to blame for Messi's late goal against Iran as well. I know he was on the bench, but he really could've done more from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Oh please.
                        I think I know what's going on!

Clipsport is actually SB!

He's been messing with us the whole time!

Comment

I disagree. I think he was at fault for all 3 goals. He was on the pitch was he not?

In fact, he is to blame for Messi's late goal against Iran as well. I know he was on the bench, but he really could've done more from there.
                          No. Only the 1st and 3rd goal. And he wasn't at fault in the Argentina game. He wasn't even playing. Thank god. If he was I'm sure Argentina would have scored more.

Comment

No. Only the 1st and 3rd goal. And he wasn't at fault in the Argentina game. He wasn't even playing. Thank god. If he was I'm sure Argentina would have scored more.
                            You are clearly biased in favor of him.

He was at fault for all 3 goals.

On the second goal, about 73 seconds before it was scored, he was positioned in a way which made a pass to him difficult. That inaction led to his teammate losing the ball. Not to mention he wasn't able to make up the 20 meter distance between him and the goal scorer on the break away. He should've been able to close down 20 meters in a 40 meter sprint. Unacceptable.

And yes, he was at fault for Messi's goal. Stop making excuses.

Comment

Comment

You are clearly biased in favor of him.

He was at fault for all 3 goals.

On the second goal, about 73 seconds before it was scored, he was positioned in a way which made a pass to him difficult. That inaction led to his teammate losing the ball. Not to mention he wasn't able to make up the 20 meter distance between him and the goal scorer on the break away. He should've been able to close down 20 meters in a 40 meter sprint. Unacceptable.

And yes, he was at fault for Messi's goal. Stop making excuses.
                                Mibinam ke dobare oftadi be lodegari. I'm not surpised. It fits your personality well. Every forum needs a clown to make people laugh. Keep up the good work mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X